Terrain Issue

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
Alright, I could be considered a mediocre WE editer, but my terraining skills are as good as a mouse's, so I need your guys' help for one thing:

I need to know how to erase a certain block.

When you make ramps off levels (so that your units can get down off cliffs), even on shallow water, the way is cleared. But once, the ramp didn't get completely the cliff, and a block was formed, so now units cannot get past the block.

I tried many terraining functions, such as 'lower', 'smooth', 'ramp' (again) but none worked. Could you help me but telling me a hint on how to erase it?

P.S: I can neither send you the map for personal reasons and nor host a pic because my WE is in another PC.

Do your best and you will have my grattitude and a small credit in the map's next version.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
erasing a block
u can simply use the lower terrain and click on that block, and if the block is in the water, then use shalow or deep water to erase it

there are some times that a block is suddenly created, and sometimes u cannot remove that block

its because u used another cliff type, if u want to erase a block, lets say the block is a dirt cliff type, then use dirt cliff type, and use either of the two methods on removing the blocks, if the block is grass cliff, then use grass cliff instead

Sir Gordon

Reaction score
erasing a block
(A)u can simply use the lower terrain and click on that block, and if the block is in the water, then use shalow or deep water to erase it

(B)there are some times that a block is suddenly created, and sometimes u cannot remove that block

(C)its because u used another cliff type, if u want to erase a block, lets say the block is a dirt cliff type, then use dirt cliff type, and use either of the two methods on removing the blocks, if the block is grass cliff, then use grass cliff instead

(A) Tried that before I created this topic, no improvements.
(C) Just tried that, and didn't work. Oh jesus >.<
(B) I just hope I'm not in the 'sometimes' occassion...

Sir Gordon

Reaction score
P.S: I can neither send you the map for personal reasons and nor host a pic because my WE is in another PC.

Sorry, but I'll try using a flash device to get a picture off of the computer away, and I'll post it here tommorow. Thanks for your advancing interest.

Sir Gordon

Reaction score
Anyway, I solved it myself. I just made ramps around it and it also looks cooler now (I didn't erase it..) but thank you for your cooperation nonetheless :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.