Terrain texure back to normal

THE_X

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanna say good to be back to making maps again. Alright so I don't know if its just loss of memory to do this stuff but i wanna change the terrain texture to a snowy icy type ground, already got that down tho but the thing is i only want it to last a little while and change back to exactly what it use to be. Not sure if I can use a dummy to do this or not.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Hey THE_X! :D

Set etc = (Terrain type at (Center of (Playable map area)))
Environment - Change terrain type at (Center of (Playable map area)) to Lordaeron Summer - Dirt using variation -1 in an area of size 1 and shape Circle

Create timer (waits if you don't mind not MUI) then change environment - to etc.

Also, I sent you a private message, but since I've a chance here, can you please send me my ice spiral map/triggers if you've still got them on you (since you wanted to use them as well)? I changed comps and don't have it nemore D:

THE_X

Reaction score
hey poo, yea i got that ability still, sorry i have just barley got back on, i made the ability a bit cooler i think, but that trigger wont work, there is never an area where it will cover only 1 type of terrain style and resetting it to a preset style will just replace my roads dirt and grassy areas ect. I need something that remebers every square of terrain and resets it back.

mapguy

Reaction score
Create an integer variable and make etc with array, maybe 999 arrays.
so, for each activation of the trigger the integer variable increases by 1, like:

TRIGGER RUNS:
set integer = integer + 1
set etc[integer] = terrain type

By this way u can store up to 999 terrain points.

If integer becomes 999, do it:

if integer = 999
set integer = 0

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.