Terraining - Underwater Universe

mpksingh

Reaction score
Thanks again.

Thanks once again. A couple of days ago, I went through a tutorial, I forgot which one but still trying to locate it, which advised to download WEU (World editor Unlimited) to enable me/us to do as per the tutorial and downloaded the same which was around 5 mb in size. After installation and on opening the WEU the main screen within the programme showed lots of missing strings which made map creation impossible. Could you please throw some light on it?

mpksingh

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
>Could you please throw some light on it?

Well, considering the fact that you don't have TFT installed, I would say that's the reason.

Though, "lots of missing strings" is a bit vague.
Could you go into a bit more detail?

mpksingh

Reaction score
Details.

While I will be trying to get a copy of TFT, I will come back another day with the details which are at home where, unfortunately, I don't have an Internet connection. Meanwhile, I will also be trying to locate the concerned tutorial.

Your prompt responses will certainly inspire every beginner to devote to the task more than he/she would actually have done.

mpksingh

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for you, You got a passion for Warcraft, you dont have tft, and your internet connection is broken.. =(
But yeah, umm Soon Wc3 TFT is going to be thrown out like Starcraft for 5 $ so good luck

mpksingh

Reaction score
So Good luck!

Oh! What a news. Let it be so. Awaiting eagerly for that moment to come. Thanks for the news!

mpksingh

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I guess you can order it on ebay.com. :p

You can probably get it for a couple of bucks but it is probably used. :D

M

Malygos

My water looks way too shallow to be deep sea, how do i fix this?
Well actually you notice that the water is way darker at night, so choose use this trigger.

Decreasing the Z end also does the job well. Also, if u change it to night, where's the real night? It won't be nice to maps that use day & night time.

Hit “R” on your key board and create a region that covers the entire map. Right click the region in the palette and click “edit region properties”. Change the weather effect to “Rays Of Moonlight”.

Why must use region? Didn't they consume more size than the simple "Global Weather"?
Unless u want to disable them at sometime (or at night) or u want it to just cover some area. But my suggestion is to use this trigger so u don't have to use region (if u want to disable it) :

Code:
Environment - Create at (Playable map area) the weather effect Rays Of Moonlight
And to disable it:
Code:
Environment - Turn (Last created weather effect) Off

Can I have this in only one region or does it have to be the whole map?
Well, as mentioned above, if u use global weather, it'll be the whole map, if u use region, then it will only cover the region. Remember that u can set region to any size (as long as it is rectangle).

Oh, and personally, Rays of Light looks great for day time (especially it gives the feeling of tropic area) while Rays of Moonlight looks great for night time.:D

Adding a pineapple house, a yellow sponge, a sea star and a squid will also be nice. Um...nevermind:confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.