TH Mini-Tournament Series #3 (2v2) [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Miz, can you change my race with slapshot to Protoss?

I really hate to do it, but because its in the rules and I don't want to open Pandora's box and have me go against them. (As well as cause a mess and I have to draw a line somewhere). You are stuck with Zerg. The match ups have been posted and the Tournament has begun, so sorry but by the rules you can't change your race once the games have begun.

But Zerg is still a kickass race :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I will be streaming match:

Team Baby Unicorns versus Team Name

http://www.justin.tv/Sevion

does that round count? its up to you, i dont mind.

I was reviewing the game from Sevion's Stream and as far as Judgement calls go. UndeadDragon technically forfeitted the match because of personal issues.

However according to Regulation 10, because of personal outside influences - UndeadDragon and Accname can request for a Rematch. Though its up to Sevion and Vestras to agree. If not the round ends in a Loss to Team Name. Though don't worry its a Best out of 3. So Team Name can still make a comeback regardless.

10) In any cases where Both Players wish to have a rematch for any reason (such as Scheduling problems, Real Life interference, etc.), the players are allowed to hold a Rematch. If both players do not agree, the player that is requesting the Rematch will be forced to forfeit that said match-up.

As for any attitude problems at the end of the match. I won't be holding anyone accountable seeing the situation, and that there wasn't any comments directed at any opponents. I don't believe anyway. So as long as there isn't further attitude problems, I don't feel like I have to intervene.

Depending on what you two teams decide to do. You can ether have the Rematch (if you both agree), or you can simply move on to the next match. :shades:

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
im making my schedule as I go along, so pretty much any day is good as long as I get a day or two of notice ahead of time (for me)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'm starting school in two days, so I'm unsure how busy I'll be. Let's take a look at it when we get further into the week.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
That's for you to decide. Review the game and see who was ahead and by how much. See who would have won. Look at the snapshot of the game before Undead left.

I'm free Monday and Tuesday (though I have a dentist appointment on Monday at 15:00 -6)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am very sorry about last night. I was not expecting to be leaving at all.

If you lot are up for it, then I would like to try more matches when we all have time.

All I can say again is sorry.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Match Up Scheduling
I have been hearing from some that there are problems with scheduling. Ether people aren't budging possibly a hour or so in their schedule or they just are responding when online. I like to try to trust you guys to schedule your own match ups properly with your own personal agendas. After all I want this to be as inclusive as possible. However I don't want people to dropping out or me having to extend the deadline because they can't do something slightly inconvenient to make way for another player's schedule.

For this reason I am doing a Roll Call check and a Roll Call check within every round after this. So I need one player from each team to respond to me what their current situation is with Match ups. How many they have completed, and if the next ones have been scheduled or not. If there are any scheduling disputes I want them to report to me immediately.

Match-up OpponentsChecked In?Matches PlayedSchedule Planned
Team Baby Penguins vs Team Plan B
YES
0​
~11pm Central (?)
Team EU Invasion Force vs Team Bronze League
YES
0​
Team Name vs Team Baby Unicorns
YES
1​
Before 4PM Central Time
Team Trololo Sing Along! vs Team AI Lucia Buns with Chainsaws
YES
0​
Games after 12th ASAP

I don't like to be strict, but I need to remind you guys you did sign up for a Tournament and should be prepare to fluctuate when necessary so that its fair to everyone. So if someone is being uncooperative, such as not being able to schedule for unacceptable reason (not like a school, job, family matters, etc.), you can expect punishment in the form of being dropped from the tournament and possible being hindered from joining the next mini-tournament.

So once again, I need to hear from everyone on this. Report to me ether in this thread or Private Message me or IM me about

Matches you have played
Any Rematches Planned
Any Rematches Played
The Scheduling for the Match(s) - Report to me if you have scheduled them or not, what timezone or agreement you have made, etc.

Hopefully everyone can figure this out nicely, so I don't have to enforce even tighter control. Just remember people be considerate to others. I will PMing and emailing everyone this message as well. :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as i understood sevion and vestras we played the first match up and they won. The next match up will be either today (i have time today) or the next couple of days.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have time today. No distractions today either, my girlfriend is working :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I have time until 3PM or 4PM Central time.

Vestras usually goes to bed around that time as well.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Me and Accane are online and waiting.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
vestras and sevion won the second round with some pretty lame cannon rush into void ray.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 3 replays are attached to this post.

The last one was for the lols.

Attachments

• Sc2 Replays.zip
    148.6 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.