TH Mini-Tournament Series #3 (2v2) [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
vestras and sevion won the second round with some pretty lame cannon rush into void ray.

It was an amazingly fun Match up to watch. I was watching on Sevion's Stream. The for fun third game was the best because it was a 1v1 map. So some awkward placement.

Over all, Team Baby Unicorns is progressing to the European Finals. As for Team Name you guys are heading to the European Third Place Brackets. So don't worry you still get to play some more.

Hope you guys had fun. :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Uh, yes. I have been having computer issues. So I will see if I have SC2 working. Though when it does, it's laggy with a possible chance of crashing. But I think I've got it stable for the time being.

I'm here tomorrow, but I won't be here the day after tomorrow, or the day after that.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
2-1 for Trololo.

Quick wrap-up:

1st game:
Quick victory for Lucia Buns with a powerful 4gate + mass ling that caught us off-guard and completely wrecked us.

2nd game:
We managed to stop all early aggression and opted for a timing push when we saw them expanding and teching. We hit them where it hurt and won.

3rd game:
Same map, Siretu did a 6pool and mass ling aggression to distract us from Bloodcount's fast expansion. We scouted it though and pushed for the win.

Attachments

• Trololo Sing Along! vs AI Lucia Buns with Chainsaws.rar
    139.8 KB · Views: 240

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Where do replays go when you save them? I can't seem to get them.

EDIT: Found it!

2-0 Team Bronze League wins!

Attachments

• TH Game 1.SC2Replay
    58 KB · Views: 275
  • TH Game 2 .SC2Replay
    54.8 KB · Views: 270

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You guys had it the second game. You were outmacroing us. If the toss put up another gate or two you could've easily won it haha.
Nevertheless, gg xD

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well with the European games concluding and the American League still requiring one match up to still be played. The Europeans have begged me and I have decided that I will be starting the European finals before the deadline. So be expecting another announcement with all the updates and maps for Europe in the next hours or so. :thup:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
euroleague.png

Its like a Napoleonic War but Better.
To keep this Tournament on a faster pace, and because the Americans have one more match up they have to finish up. I will be begin the European Tournament's Finals even though the American League Round of Four hasn't been completed.

Don't worry NA players, you will begin shortly though.

You can see all current European entries - Here.

The European Finals
euro-brackets-final.png

All the games must be played by the end of Friday - August 26th, 2011

Match-Ups & Maps
Once again, I will be only picking the first match's map at Random. The second match and possibly third match will follow the "Loser's Pick" rule.

The Finals
Match-up OpponentsRacesFirst Match
Team Baby Unicorns vs Team Trololo Sing Along!
Zicon.png
Picon.png
vs
Picon.png
Ticon.png
Twilight Fortress (4)

Third Place Consolation Finals
Match-up OpponentsRacesFirst Match
Team Name vs Team AI Lucia Buns with Chainsaws
Picon.png
Zicon.png
vs
Picon.png
Zicon.png
Omega Sector (4)

Good luck to everyone in the Finals.

Remember those in the Finals that you are now doing a Best out of 5. Meaning you need 3 matches to win. As for those you in the Third Place Consolation Finals (3rd Place Matches), you only are still Best out of 3. Meaning it still the same, you only need to win the best of 2 matches to win.

Have fun guys. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.