TH.net GFX Worm

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
see, look at the transition in that new one, its absolutely terrible! all it is is a reflection that fades. The problem is people are making what they want, not continuueing what there is.

... they're making their piece even before their turn.

QFT, I critcised this when the first non-continuing image was submitted but it's kinda up to Smith_S9 to decide.. :(

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, with the system then, I couldn't blame them for not continuing the previous idea... Now, I could criticise depending on that, but I got a single segment so far, so yeah... :rolleyes:.

Yes, Exfyre, you can post it.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Am I a judge? If so its fine. I saw my name in the first post in that code box...

Cilla

Reaction score
Deadline is over in few hours.

I want to see some submissions. :p

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
O yea and Jindo's piece at the top fits very well to stay at the very top. I like it. We should only continue downward.

All the hands and stuff are reaching upward, and it fits with the orange at the top.:D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I will make mine right, now!

edit: Wow -.- so much colour changes pixes by pixel at the bottom of Romaks, its so hard to continue -.- (Read: Nearly impossible to look seemless) (Read read: I can't do it.)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Am I a judge? If so its fine. I saw my name in the first post in that code box...

No, it does not says Judges list, it says No participation list. It means you can't participate, read the rules to find out why :).

And I will extend this, I got only one entry, which doesn't flows correctly...

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ack, sorry, I attempted to continue that but I just can't do it seemlessly. Just like Pineapple <_<

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
What will happen if no one can add on to Romek's picture? :(

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
i went to planet render earlier and read this.
This 'stock' was used in part of the worm and i dunno if it is legal to use D=

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Ok, to make the next one mirror 3/4's of romeks. For the transition line use a pure white line. It looks pretty good. then just do whatever you have to do to make it flow right to somthing more simple. Worth a try. :/

Exide

Reaction score
Ok, to make the next one mirror 3/4's of romeks. For the transition line use a pure white line. It looks pretty good. then just do whatever you have to do to make it flow right to somthing more simple. Worth a try. :/

I was actually working on that, right now. :p (Only, not so much of his picture.)

Cilla

Reaction score
Will use Exide's, it fits and the deadline is already passed, so yea... Will edit everything soon.

Eh yeah, the deadline was due three days ago.

I would suggest that you regret those submission that are hard to continue in advance. Like Romek's and perhaphs Whitesock's( sorry :eek:), because ppl only mirror and fade etc. the transitions if they are that hard to continue..

It's still labeled as 'Worm'..

€:
Any news?.. :(

Exide

Reaction score
I guess the worm died? :(

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No.

JUDGE: Pineapple (send all images to him, by PM).

IMAGE TO BE CONTINUED (bottom end to be continued):
Worm1.jpg

DEADLINE: 20 june 2008

NO PARTICIPATION LIST
Code:
Pineapple - judge
Exide
Romek
Whitesock

I also updated the site.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Word.

So work on those transitons people! I want perfection! :thup: though this one should be easier.

Cilla

Reaction score
So work on those transitons people! I want perfection! :thup: though this one should be easier.

What's easier than mirroring and fading out? :p
Though I agree that there is a good chance that the next submission will really 'continue' this one. ;)

Anyway, gl to all contestants.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.