TH.net GFX Worm

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Welcome to the TH.net GFX Worm creation thread!

Rules:

-Each 4 days, an image will be given and a judge will be chosen from the list. These will be posted in this first post, as well as in a new post, at the end of the thread.

-At the end of those 4 days, the judge will choose an image from the ones submitted and that will be added to the worm.

-All images will be sent by PM to the current judge. Any image sent to me or just posted in the thread will be IGNORED.

-When sending me the image, upload it on some image server like Photobucket or Imageshack and give the direct link! We do not want any things like imageshack thumbnails or DeviantArt profiles because these might get the judge in problems with saving the image and he will not going to be bothered to struggle to save your piece. It's your interest to get in the Worm. Failing to do so will result in your submission to be ignored.

-To take part you do not have to sign up or anything. Just make an image and send it.

-Posting the image in the main thread is optional.

-The judges decision is not to be disscussed. The judges will users that have proven themselves in the past to be worthy artists, thus being able to choose the best image. Keep in mind that the most important aspect is the flowing!

-If there is no image that flows good enough in those 4 days, the next 4 days will have the same image and the same judge, and so on, until there is one that fits the requirements.

-Depending on the end that is continued, the last 3 authors that had their pieces in the worm cannot take part. If they want, they can make a segment and post it, but it will not be taken into consideration. These lists will include the judges.

More rules may be added. Make sure you respect these, as it is enough work for me to organize everything. These make it easier for everyone, so I will not argue with any of you over them. It is not hard for you to obey them. There are users that did so even without rules, so it is possible ;).

JUDGE: Jindo (send all images to him, by PM).

IMAGE TO BE CONTINUED (bottom end to be continued):
jo-1.jpg

DEADLINE: 7 july 2008

NO PARTICIPATION LIST
Code:
Jindo - judge
Smith_S9
Exide
Newbwc3

GFX Worm Website

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I want to register this dude undeadorcjerk. He might hate me for it, but he will get over it.

either side works fine for me :)

Ditto

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
So, once we are done, do we message back what we got? Or post it?

To be safe, I will message. Alnog with why it tiles well, and is good for the next person to continue. ;)

Also a suggestion:

Each tile should get a 'title' associated with it. That way when/if you deside to expand outwards to the right/left then its easy to say "You go left from the 'black panther' or, go right from the 'Stained Block'

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
Are we allowed to put our name on it if we are allowed to post it?

EDIT: I bet we are allowed to post. Its not much of a secret because we personally sign up for it in this thread and he says who is working on it in the first post.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Are we allowed to put our name on it if we are allowed to post it?

EDIT: I bet we are allowed to post. Its not much of a secret because we personally sign up for it in this thread and he says who is working on it in the first post.

sure we can put our name/tage on it! S9 did to the first one. it also helps identify how lnog since the person had done one.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
that is true... OK! I WILL WORK ON MINE MOMENTARILY.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
It will be better if you PM me, because the thread will quickly fill up with replies and I don't want to "swim" through a large thread to search up for the image. And if you want, go ahead and give them names, but if we go horizontally as well, I'll just show you the image that you need to continue from.

And you can post it, just so others see yours outside the worm, but be sure you PM me that image first.

Pineapple sent his, I will edit the lists and send the PM to the next person.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
>>>And you can post it, just so others see yours outside the worm, but be sure you PM me that image first.

Coo'

Here ya all go!

THNetGFXwormbottom1Pineapple.png

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
nice pineapple. I noticed you didn't put your name, but i see the tag :p

here is mine.

THnetGFXwormTop1undead.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.