TH.net GFX Worm

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ugh, then I'll just ask him to adjust that part and make it fit. Sending PM now.

PS: I still don't see it.

temp.jpg

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ummm... I have no idea what's happening here. in Internet Explorer there's no difference, that's why I said I don't see it. I'm using IE. Will check out if it's a website problem or browser problem.

Hold on.

EDIT: Ok, in PS the difference is visible (dunno what happened earlier, why didn't I saw it, guess my computer is cursed or something :| ). I have no idea why it displays so in IE. I'm wondering how it will look after he fixes it xD.

Does anyone else using IE here sees them with no difference or it's only me?

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I noticed the difference. But its minute and hardly noticeable as smith pointed out.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Clearly, the sight Pineapples posses is by far superior to that of us mere humans.
Watch the altered image and then compare it to the original. If you're lucky, you'll eventually notice that the second contains a (barely) visible line as well.
93994182nz1.jpg
93814917qm5.jpg

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I have mine ready. Once I know the LP before me, I'll make the transition better then I will send it. :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
The problem is, in PS you can also see the line. So I guess it's not just Firefox.

Dunno, if you say you used eye dropper then I have no idea what the problem is.

I'll add you Purge.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
new-2.jpg

fixed mine I hope. Another thing other than browser, could be diffrent monitor settings.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Diagram

Edit: 13lade619's dark color is ffc21a, whereas undeadorkjerk's is ffc822. 13lade619's light color is fddb46, and undeadorkjerk's is fddf51. Just went into photoshop to make sure .

i went to photoshop and made comparisons:

attachment.php

i didnt get any of zedzy's values... sfilip's and pinapple's shots have the same color.

but the diagram clearly shows that my piece in pinapple's shot does not differ from my shot.

it's undead's entry in pinapple's shot that differs from my shot of undead's entry.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 335

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
fixed mine I hope. Another thing other than browser, could be diffrent monitor settings.

I thought at that too, but it doesn't explains how, if 13lade used the eye dropper, it shows different. It is supposed that both images have the exact color values. So, with different monitor settings, you should see both images darker or lighter, not only one. And, however, that does not influences the Photoshop eye dropper tool, just the viewer's eye.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
and yeah... i havent told you guys yet...

my post on dA on my piece of the worm got deleted.
due to copyright infringement of the stock i used.

long story short:

i got the stock from TH's Cool Pic thread,
i made my piece using it,
some guy on dA said "hey that's this guy's artwork [link to guy's profile]"
my deviation got deleted by the staff 'cause i didnt have permission from the guy.

that's a shame 'cause that deviation had like 79 +favs and lots of comments.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I wanted to tell ya that, already knew it :p. It's in their ToS.

And Nigerianrulz, you're supposed to PM me back...

EDIT: Ok, I'm going to make some rules and whoever doesn't respects them will not get their piece into the worm.

And btw Nigerianrulz, it doesn't flows good.

EDIT2: Added rules. Make sure you read and understand them. Don't obey them and you'll support the consequences (eg: getting your submission ignored or even loosing your turn). Just respect them and all will be fine.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Nigerian, it looks good - but overs have to continue off of yours. The top is to complex to do that well.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
I can see it beeing 1 meter away from my monitor.

Btw, great that the project started! ;)

€:
I mean the different yellow-colors...*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.