Campaign TH.Net Kingdom (Everyone's Help is Needed)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
**UPDATE**

Here's a set of refined rules about leading.
1. To become a leader, you must find three villagers willing to form a town with you. You may add more villagers, but it doesn't matter.
2. Your town must fit within the size of four size 8 brushes. Please work within that space. Try avoid creating square cities.
3. To become a official leader you must fill out the following application. I'll either approve or disapprove. Then you may construct your city. Build it fast!

Character's Name:
Village Name:
Villager's User Names:
Character's Past (if any):
Your Opinion on Your Village:

**UPDATE**

After playing the Oblivion game for Xbox, I was inspired to start my own fantasy RPG game. But there's a little twist. This whole fantastic world will be a mixture of TH.net's members' creations! Yes, you'd make every quest, every character, and every item we use in this magical world of... of... you'll even decide the name! But before I go into anymore details, let me answer some questions.

Question: Who is going to get the credit of creating this map?
Answer: www.thehelper.net will be credited for the creation of this map.

Question: Will this be an ORPG or RPG?
Answer: RPG and maybe ORPG later on

Question: Do I have to be a certain rank within the community to join along?
Answer: No, but you must create the following: a character, a home for your character, and a quest that your character gives out.

Question: How much map space do I get to work with?
Answer: You get a rather small lot of land within the city or village limits of the world. Depending on how well I know you and your reputation as a map maker, I may give you more land to work with.

Question: May my quest involve other members' characters?
Answer: Yes. For example, your character gives the user several letters to give to several different characters. Your character may also go to war or kill another character in a quest. But you must revive that dead character back in his or her original home after the quest is finished.

Question: How many quests am I allowed to create?
Answer: As many as you can create. You may create a string of guild quests or whatever you want.

Question: Are there towns?
Answer: Yes, there are villages. You may elect certain members to be the lord of your town. He'd live in the manor and will have full control over the environment around your houses. This member will also be responsible for creating unique events within the city.

Question: Events?
Answer: Yes, holidays... maybe. I think it'd be interesting.

Question: How would holidays work.
Answer: On a certain repeatable day (time), the towns will decorate accordingly. Then they will give out prizes and awards, etc.

Question: Will I be able to save my character?
Answer: I plan to put Acehart's save code in the game, so if online play is ever available, we may use our characters.

Question: How do I make my character and his house?
Answer: This is the settlement period. First inhabit the few houses by downloading the map on this post and editing the map and adding your house and character. You may use only one space, and do not take the manor! Your quest doesn't need to be created at this time. Please just settle both your character and buildings within the world. All characters and buildings must be neutral. You may create custom units, actually you're encouraged to do so. Then once one town is settle, another person can found another village and create landscape for it. That person will automatically become the lord of that village, and he may create how many houses he wishes. All houses must be at least size 5. The village must fit within the same size as city 1, which is made for example for you. City 1 is the green region city. To avoid confusion, follow the member that posts above you. If you post at the same time another person does, quickly delete your upload and match your map with his or hers. Then you may upload your map. If someone beats you again, voice your concern and try to work faster. If someone's map ruins the string of updates for over two hours, quickly report the error to the whole thread. All production will stop, then hastily report the user before any panic begins.

Question: How are lords elected?
Answer: I may found different villages and kingdoms during this project. Thus there is no founder just a village with more vacate houses to be settled. If no one claims a house within that village besides you, you may become the next lord for that village. If you share the land with someone else, you automatically become a democracy, and a manor will never be built unless your community agrees on building one. Once your government is created, you may name the village and begin construction on the city's region. You may build gates, walls, etc. But give your city character. Make sure your lord is talking with people, so he can be inspired to create a unique culture for your city.

Question: Should this be recorded?
Answer: Yes, I'm going to write lore for this RPG, so please keep track of who is settling where. Also, post this information whenever you settle or found a new village.

-Everyone-
Character's Name:
Village Name:
Your Village's Lord Name:

-Lords-
Character's Name:
Village Name:

Questions: May we discuss about the changes within the cities?
Answer: Yes. Make sure you only download the current map, which should be post in the last reply.

Question: I have some more questions!
Answer: Ask them in this thread. I'll reply whenever I can.

Complaint: Your map sucks.
Reply: Then lets make it better.

duyen

Reaction score
I would like to found my own village if possible :p
Character's Name: Rosh'Kan
Village Name: Erikalan
(I'll expand on this A LOT if it gets approved)

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
My WC3 WE is broken but I want in on this. What should I do?
EDIT: Fixed.

My Place:
Character's Name: Ownne
Village Name: Leothar
Your Village's Lord Name: Drathnor
Character's Past (if any): Living in Leothar, Ownne was a troublemaking boy. Most of the time, he was caught stealing items or other items. Now, he is Drathnor's personal guard.
Your Opinion on Your Village: He lives somewhere in a small shack in a badly maintained part of the village.

Character's Name: Drathnor
Village Name: Leothar
Character's Past (if any): Drathnor, a war hungry ruler, was bullied a lot when he was a child. Promising to get revenge, he kicked out all of his enemies and killed anyone who defied him. Now as the ruler, he conquers other villages.
Your Opinion on Your Village: The village should look warlike.

EDIT 2: Posted the map.

Attachments

• thehelpervillage.w3x
    88.5 KB · Views: 281

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Count me in.

However, are we all just creating a quest giver and his town? Or can we come up with villains etc.? Either way I'll start brainstorming.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm definitely in this.

-Everyone-
Character's Name: Warren-Cain Shady the Third (I.E. wc3shady)
Village Name: Neonor
Your Village's Lord Name: Me, if acceptable.
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. Unlike his military-bound forefathers, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of just about everything, and so he has left his post as lord of Neonor to a small shack in the surrounding foothills.
Your Opinion on Your Village: He's in a shack on the hills. Sort of mechanical shack, with a robotic hand coming out or something? Maybe a rocket ship next to it to.

-Lords-
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. His forefathers were peaceful men who ruled the small, traditional village with pride for it's great warriors. Although, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of his world - and seeks to erupt his reign as a reign of modernization. So, now the village is beginning thrive industrially, although it's people are more classical. From his view atop his tower in the middle of town, somehow everything looks perfect to him - but his citizens feel otherwise. It's common knowledge to all but him that a revolt is bound to happen.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Although W.C. Shady is truly peaceful, his followers; mainly the military; are oppressive and wish for a tyranny on behalf of W.C. Shady. The citizens of Neonor are obviously not happy, and they have an underground rebellion organization running throughout the village. The village itself is set upon the foothills on the bottom of a mountain; in the middle of it lies a giant center of technology. Although this area is tight, and is sprang upwards instead of to it's sides. Around this tower towards the open side lies a market surrounded by industrial factories, and past that are the walls and areas in which the people of the military live. Behind the tower, towards the mountain, lie the remaining traditional areas of Neonor. The military is attempting to control this area, but is in open warfare with ROTA (Rebellion Organization Against Technological Advances)

Please take this idea in consideration, I put a lot of effort into it!

EDIT:
Regarding Quests - well, seeing as since he is at the top of his tower and has a ton of guards, you would have to complete a long quest chain to access him. This is only if he becomes accepted as a lord.

Also, in Neonor, you should be able to choose to aid ROTA or the military.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'd like to be in this, but could you explain in detail exactly how this process works?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I would like to found my own village if possible :p
Character's Name: Rosh'Kan
Village Name: Erikalan
(I'll expand on this A LOT if it gets approved)

You may found the village. Place it wherever you wish on the map.

EDIT 2: Posted the map.

Very good, but you currently don't have a count, nor is the town you have settle has a name. But you being the first settler within the town, I suppose I have overlook my rules and allow you to name the town. Please, create your character. You may have him wander or be stationary. Also, make your character neutral. Thank you.

Count me in.

However, are we all just creating a quest giver and his town? Or can we come up with villains etc.? Either way I'll start brainstorming.

I really want each member who helps out to make one towns person. He/she must give out at least one quest. You may also make villains for this quest, but they must be spawned, and they can not interfere with other quests and members' homes.

I'm definitely in this.

-Everyone-
Your Village's Lord Name: Me, if acceptable.
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. Unlike his military-bound forefathers, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of just about everything, and so he has left his post as lord of Neonor to a small shack in the surrounding foothills.
Your Opinion on Your Village: He's in a shack on the hills. Sort of mechanical shack, with a robotic hand coming out or something? Maybe a rocket ship next to it to.

-Lords-
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. His forefathers were peaceful men who ruled the small, traditional village with pride for it's great warriors. Although, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of his world - and seeks to erupt his reign as a reign of modernization. So, now the village is beginning thrive industrially, although it's people are more classical. From his view atop his tower in the middle of town, somehow everything looks perfect to him - but his citizens feel otherwise. It's common knowledge to all but him that a revolt is bound to happen.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Although W.C. Shady is truly peaceful, his followers; mainly the military; are oppressive and wish for a tyranny on behalf of W.C. Shady. The citizens of Neonor are obviously not happy, and they have an underground rebellion organization running throughout the village. The village itself is set upon the foothills on the bottom of a mountain; in the middle of it lies a giant center of technology. Although this area is tight, and is sprang upwards instead of to it's sides. Around this tower towards the open side lies a market surrounded by industrial factories, and past that are the walls and areas in which the people of the military live. Behind the tower, towards the mountain, lie the remaining traditional areas of Neonor. The military is attempting to control this area, but is in open warfare with ROTA (Rebellion Organization Against Technological Advances)

Please take this idea in consideration, I put a lot of effort into it!

EDIT:
Regarding Quests - well, seeing as since he is at the top of his tower and has a ton of guards, you would have to complete a long quest chain to access him. This is only if he becomes accepted as a lord.

Also, in Neonor, you should be able to choose to aid ROTA or the military.

I see you have a huge story plotted out. That's good! I like that in a mapper, but currently we aren't focusing too much on the story. So, you are allowed to settle land. You may found a new village if you so do desire.

I'd like to be in this, but could you explain in detail exactly how this process works?

This is the settlement period. First inhabit the few houses by downloading the map on this post and editing the map and adding your house and character. You may use only one space, and do not take the manor! Your quest doesn't need to be created at this time. Please just settle both your character and buildings within the world. All characters and buildings must be neutral. You may create custom units, actually you're encouraged to do so. Then once one town is settle, another person can found another village and create landscape for it. That person will automatically become the lord of that village, and he may create how many houses he wishes. All houses must be at least size 5. The village must fit within the same size as city 1, which is made for example for you. City 1 is the green region city. To avoid confusion, follow the member that posts above you. If you post at the same time another person does, quickly delete your upload and match your map with his or hers. Then you may upload your map. If someone beats you again, voice your concern and try to work faster. If someone's map ruins the string of updates for over two hours, quickly report the error to the whole thread. All production will stop, then hastily report the user before any panic begins.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Before you let people start adding themselves into the map, you should create a basic landscape. Also what size map is it?

And thanks, I'll take being leader of a village.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Character's Name: Goozer the Gozarian
Village Name: Darnheim
Your Village's Lord Name:
The last of the Gozarians', a small group of religous fanatics, preaching the coming of Stej'phaf the Destructor and the ending of the world. Though everyone just took them as nutcases. BUT I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG!
Appearance: Acolyte model with a small scaling living within a small house with some temple appearance.
Quest: Give homage unto.
Steal some stuff from diffrent houses in the village as a sacrifice to Stej'phaf
Filled with no good humans, denying the throne to Stej'phaf as ruler of the world.

No, not ripped from Ghostbusters at all, but hey ;)

EDIT: Can I have a dog beside me named Zuul? :D

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I've updated a few rules. I can see where this is going. We're going to have like a dozen cities but no settlers.

Before you let people start adding themselves into the map, you should create a basic landscape. Also what size map is it?

And thanks, I'll take being leader of a village.

Hm, we need someone to settle into a village. We have too many leaders right now. Also, I'm not a big map maker. So, I really don't know how to create good looking landscapes. Thus I posted a pretty basic map that anyone can change. But you do raise a good point, so I'm going to see if anyone is willing to make a better map. If not, I'll repost the current map at the top.

Question, can we have custom models for our characters?

Um, no thanks. I really thought about that before, and I think custom models will take too much space.

EDIT: Can I have a dog beside me named Zuul? :D

Sure. You may put as many characters on your property as you want, but please make one vocal character. Give your land some story. Thanks. :)

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Character's Name: Octavius
Village Name: (I don't know, whatever the name of the default village)
Your Village's Lord Name: IDK
Character's Past (if any): He was a soldier in the foreign legion. After a bad leg injury he was forced to retire. Using his pension, to buy a house he moved into the village. *Quests*-He tells you he is bored with his current life. You and he go hunting legendary beasts in the wild and you must protect him. As the quest chain continues the beasts get harder.
Your Opinion on Your Village: He thinks they are a bunch of country bumpkins

I built my house on one of the original tracts Ninva made so it's not my village.
\

I didn't put my character in yet, just his house. I think we should make the terrain/houses first.

Attachments

• thehelpervillage.w3x
    91.6 KB · Views: 264

duyen

Reaction score
I tried making my own village, with 3 spaces for houses.

You can tell me what you think.

Attachments

• thehelpervillage.w3x
    89.3 KB · Views: 242

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Thanks for catching that, Dog. Please remove your link as soon as possible, Anman. Then update your map quickly, so some else doesn't post before you do.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Character's Name: Greg Divino
Village Name: The Forest
Your Village's Lord Name: Attached to closes village (Everyone's gotta pay taxes, now don't they :rolleyes:?)
Character's Past (if any): Greg Divino was once your big village everydoor neighbor until the day he had a nervous breakdown. Noone have ever discovered what happend, or what coarsed it. Only few people see him now and again to trade crops, since he moved far into The Forest where he produce crops and hope to be left alone.
Your Opinion on Your Village: The forest is a very quiet place with not alot of people. The main reason Greg moved there. Wonder what he ran from?
Quest:
Greg: Huh? What? Anyone there? Who are you, and what do you want?!
You: I want to help you.
So you want to help me? You can start by leaving!

(Need an item in your inventory, a talisman of some kind that is told to 'scare off evil beings')

If you don't have item:
You: Sorry to bother you.

If you have item:
You: I have this talisman that I got from *whereever*. I thought it might help you? It is told to have great powers when it comes to dealing with evil beings.

-----------

I hope I've done everything correctly :p.
Feel free to delete / change / completely not use my suggestion or what ever you want, since I had my doubts about how you exactly did this :)

Looking forward to seeing the final result,
-Lindenkron :thup: Keep up the good work.

Edit: Removed attachment, since there is a new update.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
You didn't use an updated version of the map when you added your part Anman. As such my house as well as PureOwnage's are not in your map. Please download the latest version, currently lindekron (although this will change if someone else adds a newer version before you post yours.) Effectively, you have to redo your part of the map, make sure you download the latest version to edit and add your part.

Also, make sure to remove the map you previously posted/attached, as it is incomplete and we don't want anyone to use it.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
The one based off the farm model, on one of the original plots of land. It had what look like log cabin walls.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.