Campaign TH.Net Kingdom (Everyone's Help is Needed)

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
The one based off the farm model, on one of the original plots of land. It had what look like log cabin walls.

The one to the East (Right) side? The one was made in a pro way in my opinion. How in the name of the lord did you get the hay stacks to fly?! /jealous :D

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks. All you do is click the doodad you want to raise then hit CTRL+PAGE UP or CTRL+PAGE DOWN (for moving it back down.)

lindenkron

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks. All you do is click the doodad you want to raise then hit CTRL+PAGE UP or CTRL+PAGE DOWN (for moving it back down.)

Ah nice. Thanks :D

PS:
Uploaded a new version, if noone have downloaded the old one yet, then thats fine. Otherwise if someone have downloaded the old and is uploading the next one soon Please remember to change Greg Divino (The character) to Neutral Passive (I forgot)

Thanks!,
-Lindenkron

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea if people posted a warning that they are working on the map. Post in the thread right before you start adding something to the latest version. That way, no two people will be working on the map at the same time and we avoid making someone's work go to waste. To avoid leaving everyone to wait around, make sure you only post to say your working on the map right before you do it. Don't post that you are working on it, and then do it later in the day. Once you are done, post the map and someone else can take a turn.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Dog, I was actually thinking about that, but then I got worried that someone else might be working on it as well and try and beat me on the upload haha, so I'd have to remake my work :rolleyes: *selfish* :(

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Updated with my area..

Attachments

• thehelpervillage.w3x
    104.6 KB · Views: 213

Oninuva

Reaction score
Character's Name: Bolvar Fordragon
Village Name: Fordragon Hold [NEED MORE VILLAGERS TO CREATE]
Villager's User Names: Oninuva (Kinda don't understand this field)
Character's Past (if any): Once governed over stormwind when King Varian was captured. Upon Varians return he has traveled to command the Alliance Expeditions. His base of operations is in Fordragon Hold.
Your Opinion on Your Village: A war camp where some of the top human commanders and strategists reside ready to defend mankind at a moments notice.

Currently his residence is created where you can see his family estate, his 5-generation lumber and carpenter buisness and his array of elite guarsds.

wc3shady

Reaction score
-Lords-
Character's Name: Warren-Cain Shady the Third (I.E. wc3shady)
Village Name: Neonor
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. His forefathers were peaceful men who ruled the small, traditional village with pride for it's great warriors. Although, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of his world - and seeks to erupt his reign as a reign of modernization. So, now the village is beginning thrive industrially, although it's people are more classical. From his view atop his tower in the middle of town, somehow everything looks perfect to him - but his citizens feel otherwise. It's common knowledge to all but him that a revolt is bound to happen.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Although W.C. Shady is truly peaceful, his followers; mainly the military; are oppressive and wish for a tyranny on behalf of W.C. Shady. The citizens of Neonor are obviously not happy, and they have an underground rebellion organization running throughout the village. The village itself is set upon the foothills on the bottom of a mountain; in the middle of it lies a giant center of technology. Although this area is tight, and is sprang upwards instead of to it's sides. Around this tower towards the open side lies a market surrounded by industrial factories, and past that are the walls and areas in which the people of the military live. Behind the tower, towards the mountain, lie the remaining traditional areas of Neonor. The military is attempting to control this area, but is in open warfare with ROTA (Rebellion Organization Against Technological Advances)

Who wants to join my village?

lindenkron

Reaction score
Oninuva that house looks like a fortress.. are you the lord of that town or what? :D
If so, then it fits in. otherwise shouldn't people try to keep on track with the "style" of each village / the map? :) makes it look better, just my opinion! :)

Edit: or maybe I misunderstood this entire thing, dont ask me :rolleyes:

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
@ oninuva Don't you think it would be better if we avoided Warcraft 3 lore/references. It would be more creative if we created a world from the minds of the TH.net alone. Obviously, this is just my opinion I don't speak for all the members. So what does everyone else think?

lindenkron

Reaction score
@ oninuva Don't you think it would be better if we avoided Warcraft 3 lore/references. It would be more creative if we created a world from the minds of the TH.net alone. Obviously, this is just my opinion I don't speak for all the members. So what does everyone else think?

Agreed, did stumple upon the choice of name :)

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Good luck :thup: Also, if someone does beat you to it I think it is only fair if they redo it since you were the one who posted a warning. In fact, that should be the policy: if someone posts an updated version while someone else is in the middle of another version the person who didn't post a warning has to redo it.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Good luck :thup: Also, if someone does beat you to it I think it is only fair if they redo it since you were the one who posted a warning. In fact, that should be the policy: if someone posts an updated version while someone else is in the middle of another version the person who didn't post a warning has to redo it.

Agreed. The motion is carried. Next order of business?

Oninuva

Reaction score
Oninuva that house looks like a fortress.. are you the lord of that town or what? :D
If so, then it fits in. otherwise shouldn't people try to keep on track with the "style" of each village / the map? :) makes it look better, just my opinion! :)

Edit: or maybe I misunderstood this entire thing, dont ask me :rolleyes:

You could call it what you want but I think it's a lumber cartel :thup:

Just4Fun :cool:

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Hmmmm idk how Ninva plans to do this. I was under the impression we weren't doing the actual quests yet. I thought we were just making the houses, placing our characters and working on terrain.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Warcraft 3 resources and units only, no imported files. That was addressed in a previous post. At this point this subject is non-debatable, Ninva made the ruling call on the matter.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Hmmmm idk how Ninva plans to do this. I was under the impression we weren't doing the actual quests yet. I thought we were just making the houses, placing our characters and working on terrain.

Of course, you can't make any quests, items, or related mobs until a basic hero system / quest system, etc are developed.

Does anyone wish to be a "villager" of my war camp? You can be a captain of the guard, master of arms, or chief scout :)

If you wish to join please reply :D

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
"Quests:" is just a basic idea of what that hero's quest will be like. We aren't implementing a quest system yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.