Campaign TH.Net Kingdom (Everyone's Help is Needed)

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I'm changing some of it now, and sending it to rapp in PM. Just to give him an idea of what I mean might need change. Then he can change it to how he want it :) (feel free to add new versions if you want, this one is just for showing rapp unless he decides I just upload this one. :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok,
I know I could of done alot better.
I was tired and a little worn down since I had to redo it 3 times.
The first was great,
Second was good,
Third was ok,
This one is poor.
So yeah ill Update it after lindenkron pm's me the sort of idea.

Please do not reserve the right to edit the map unless you are doing it within the next 30-45 minutes? But on other notes; need one more villager to be the "Chief Scout" of my village =}

lindenkron

Reaction score
Rapp, sending you the map I editted now. I changed the "Church" area. 1 minute. (Update your PM)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Oh wow. I got a lot of reading to do. Does anyone have any immediate questions for me? I think we all got the idea, and I'm glad you're all working together. :)

I was working on my house a while ago. I guess I'll redo it. o:

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
@Wc3Shady: I might have persuaded Cleeezzz to join your village. XD

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Hey, I updated the map. :)

Here's a cool, cliche idea. I'm going to be silly about my quest string. ^_^

Attachments

• The Helper Village.w3x
    168.4 KB · Views: 275

lindenkron

Reaction score
Ninva, I like how it looks, so simple and usefull.
But what exactly is it for ? :D. Starting a quest or? (you might have said it, just to clarify it ;)) [del]Also, couldn't you build a farm at "MarshlandHouse" region ? :rolleyes: missing villagers :([/del]

Since it's middle of the night for most of you, I'm currently updating the map. Shouldn't be to long. Please don't edit until I reposted here. :)
Missing a few things. In case you think I'm not working on it, I still am :). It's now 6.11 am. (Not in denmark though :))

Done:
Added;
  • Elm the Haywatcher
  • Ursa the Florist
  • Larry Lumber
  • And did various terrain changes.
  • Also pathblocked some buildings that were missing it :)

Oninuva

Reaction score
Looking forward to! *shakes of exitement* :rolleyes:

I don't think you will be that excited :eek: I don't want to hog the editing time so I will do more when less people will be waiting on me :shades: Anyways, I created the basic area of my warcamp which will be a large quest hub, I mean you can't have all the quests come from little villagers! :thup:

I will help you with your village Oninuva!

Okay :) Fordragon Hold initial villager team is complete. :)

lindenkron

Reaction score
>I don't think you will be that excited :eek: I don't want to hog the editing time so I will do more when less people will be waiting on me :shades:
Lucky for me, most of the time when I'm editting everyone on TH.net is sleeping :p. I'm danish, so I'm like .. 6-8 hours ahead of the US fellas :)

>Anyways, I created the basic area of my warcamp which will be a large quest hub, I mean you can't have all the quests come from little villagers! :thup:
True True! I like the ideas ;)

How you like what I've added so far?

Edit: Would you mind if I made your units invulnerable? Also changing the chickens in the map to Neutral passive, I left them Player 1 <Red> by accident :D

Oninuva

Reaction score
>I don't think you will be that excited :eek: I don't want to hog the editing time so I will do more when less people will be waiting on me :shades:
Lucky for me, most of the time when I'm editting everyone on TH.net is sleeping :p. I'm danish, so I'm like .. 6-8 hours ahead of the US fellas :)

>Anyways, I created the basic area of my warcamp which will be a large quest hub, I mean you can't have all the quests come from little villagers! :thup:
True True! I like the ideas ;)

How you like what I've added so far?

Edit: Would you mind if I made your units invulnerable? Also changing the chickens in the map to Neutral passive, I left them Player 1 <Red> by accident :D

Well, my units are made non-invulnerable for reasons.. :p

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I don't think you will be that excited :eek: I don't want to hog the editing time so I will do more when less people will be waiting on me :shades: Anyways, I created the basic area of my warcamp which will be a large quest hub, I mean you can't have all the quests come from little villagers! :thup:

You're definitely leading the project into a certain direction, so I'd like to know what you plan on adding.

Oninuva

Reaction score
You're definitely leading the project into a certain direction, so I'd like to know what you plan on adding.

:eek: Is that a good thing :confused:

I'll do more updates in a little bit if nobody is working on the map.

Oh and guys, please don't forget to remove the older versions of the map from your post and if you wish to, your computer. :)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Oh and guys, please don't forget to remove the older versions of the map from your post and if you wish to, your computer. :)

o:

I'm too lazy though. I'll keep mine up for those history buffs out there until someone yells at me. :p

(or I'll just remove them later tonight, I dunno)

We all do :D

How you liking whats been added so far Ninva?

I like it. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.