Campaign TH.Net Kingdom (Everyone's Help is Needed)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Who wants to join my village?

I guess I'll join yours. I really don't have an idea for an original village, so I guess I'll become a citizen of Neonor.

Character's Name: Kuroi Wakai
Village Name: Neonor
Your Village's Lord Name: Warren-Cain Shady the Third
Character's Past (if any): Kuroi, a once peaceful nomad, had traveled the world and had seen it all, but something in this village had driven him to it. Being a fervent chaser of his subconscious desires, he decided to stay in this town and see what really attracted him.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Kuroi has a rather shrewd outlook on life, and society, so nothing really phases him. Although the ruling may be tyrannic, he has not truly been pestered, forced upon, or even cheated by the government of Neonor. His preference to sides in any argument usually leaves him to the decision of being neutral, so following his ways, he prefers not to reside in either the side of ROTA or the military.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
You may create your quests if you want. But I would wait if I was you. You don't know what the world will look like yet. I'd prefer if you waited though.

I'm really digging this discussion! The kingdom is looking good so far. :)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Im making a house-ish thing in the block southwest from Oninuva's.

Its ok if its a demon living there...right?

Ill post info on it after i get the o.k.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
As long as it makes sense. So far the village is all humans so it probably wouldn't make much sense for there to be a demon. However, we will trust your judgment to make the decision on that matter. Download the latest version of the map and get to work :thup:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
As long as it makes sense. So far the village is all humans so it probably wouldn't make much sense for there to be a demon. However, we will trust your judgment to make the decision on that matter. Download the latest version of the map and get to work :thup:

Aw man.

Maybe he can go somewhere else.

Ill just go with my other idea of an alchemist.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Whatever you want. I didn't say not to make a demon there, I said it's all humans so far so it would be hard to explain a demon. (Who am I to say what you can and can't do?) If you think you can do it well and have it make sense go ahead and smack a demon in that little town. :thup:

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Dog I'm liking you more and more from each post that passes rofl. "Smack a demon in that little town"
That just put me over the edge haha :D:D:p:p.

Ye, regarding demons, if you were to add that you'd have to make an area of the landscape that is 'demonish' and I'm not sure what the "overall" world of this RPG is suppose to be like, so I'd just stick with the ordinary human like the rest of us for now :D

After some consideration:
I would like to start my own "village" if you can call it that. More like a "landarea"

Lord
Character's Name: Old Willy Carnage
'Village' Name: Marshland
Character's Past (if any): Willy the third generation of The Lost Forest Squires. Like Warren-Cain Shady and Willys grandparents, Willy and Warren-Cain Shady are well in touch with eachother regarding news and development. Willy spend most of his time ensuring peace in Marshland, since most people who choose to move there, does so for a reason. Often to be left alone, in peace. So the most contact he has with anyone living there, is when he is collecting taxes or crops.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Marshland is not a place of social activity. It's a really quiet place that could even seem scary if you stay there for to long.

Current Villagers in Marshland:
  • Old Willy Carnage
  • Greg Divino
Missing atleast 1 more Villager for Marshaland! theres a free spot in region "MarshlandHouse" If you wish to build there feel free :)

Noone have uploaded a new map yet 'Darkchaoself' replied 2 hours ago, and still havnt uploaded. So I take it as he ain't gonna upload anytime soon since he is offline as well.
Here is my newest version, including Marshland. Need atleast 1 more villager, if anyone feel like making a farm there, feel free :) I added the region area.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What we should do, is keep whoever is currently updating the map on the first post. Also, awesome renedaru for joining Neonor, I can't start making the city today but i can on wednesday. EDIT wait I just realized, I need two more villagers before I can start it!

-Lords-
Character's Name: Warren-Cain Shady the Third (I.E. wc3shady)
Village Name: Neonor
Character's Past (if any): W.C. Shady is the third in line of the ruling government of Neonor. His forefathers were peaceful men who ruled the small, traditional village with pride for it's great warriors. Although, W.C. Shady is obsessed with the mechanics of his world - and seeks to erupt his reign as a reign of modernization. So, now the village is beginning thrive industrially, although it's people are more classical. From his view atop his tower in the middle of town, somehow everything looks perfect to him - but his citizens feel otherwise. It's common knowledge to all but him that a revolt is bound to happen.
Your Opinion on Your Village: Although W.C. Shady is truly peaceful, his followers; mainly the military; are oppressive and wish for a tyranny on behalf of W.C. Shady. The citizens of Neonor are obviously not happy, and they have an underground rebellion organization running throughout the village. The village itself is set upon the foothills on the bottom of a mountain; in the middle of it lies a giant center of technology. Although this area is tight, and is sprang upwards instead of to it's sides. Around this tower towards the open side lies a market surrounded by industrial factories, and past that are the walls and areas in which the people of the military live. Behind the tower, towards the mountain, lie the remaining traditional areas of Neonor. The military is attempting to control this area, but is in open warfare with ROTA (Rebellion Organization Against Technological Advances)

Villagers of Neonor:
Kuroi Wakai (Renedaru)

bananaHUNT

Reaction score
Very cool idea :D Is it ok if I don't join a village, but just have a small home in the forest? I edited the map take a look ;) Just say so when it's not allright.

Character's Name: bananaHUNT or Nageo if you dont wanna use TH names
Character's Past (if any): Nageo has travelled through many lands to find the most exotic colours for his artistic alchemy. He is usually friendly and seen wandering around in the forests, but his fury should not be taken lightly. Travellers whisper that the trees around his home change colour depending on Nageo's mood.

Attachments

• thehelpervillage(2).w3x
    165.2 KB · Views: 232

lindenkron

Reaction score
Hey Banananananana(etc) you sure you don't want to join Marshlands? Seems as you practically are living there :rolleyes: Old Willy has to collect taxes! :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I'll join Oninuva's village. I want to be a Master Chef/Chief Guard! (at the same time) :)

Character Name: Mika Vine

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I would but I'm a part of Oni's village already. :(

Unless... I can be a traitor and live in multiple villages as a traveling salesman (and at the same time a Master Chef and Chief Guard at Oni's place ;)) :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

lindenkron

Reaction score
Rofl vine, you're getting yourself into something rather complicated don't you think ? ;).

Obs.
Still looking for people to Marshland. Free spot, download latest map! :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR OLD ATTACHMENTS AND DO NOT UPLOAD WITH (2) or (#) AT THE END OF THE FILE!

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Please remember to not be obnoxious and do not post with font sizes for blind people who probably would not be posting here anyway.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Please remember to not be obnoxious and do not post with font sizes for blind people who probably would not be posting here anyway.

I can only agree, but unfortunately from time to time it's necessary for the little group of people who fail to understand :).

Sidenote:
I hope you guys are having as much fun with this as I am. I keep checking for new updates to see what new places people now build :D. Keep it up!

PS:
Marshland missing 1-2 more villagers. (Bananana you know you want to join <3:D)

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I agree. Without being too critical, that area needs work as it is not on par with the rest of the map. It seems like you didn't spend much time on it. I saw what looked liked random fences, cropland and massive amount of closely packed graves. In my personal assessment you should spend a little more time. Try to add the little details that other contributors have used.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.