The File Exists!

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I made a tutorial how to install JNGP properly, you can read it here.

Doesn't work, but thx anyway. Could be my Wc3? OMG I can't fix this, I can't world editor!!1

OK, i noticed something, so if i create a new map, there's no file ex message, but if I have made an error on vjass, the eror starts to spawn, even though I removed the vjass error fuct, message is still there, even i deleted ALL the triggers, the message still spawn. So everything starts if i made 1 mistake on vjass.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
BUMP

and so i tried disabling jasshelper but it will not allow me to use vjass, and then the message is gone, but i need jasshelper so the message is back again :rolleyes:

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
... Not using vJASS.

Wha? And so I'll try later to put my LATEST newgen with LATEST jasshelper and with AWESOME RtC in my USB then try at someone's computer. Lemme check if it will spawn message. If message did not spawn at someone's comp, then it's my wc3 or comp.

testm.png

EDIT: spoiler doesn't work?

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Wha? And so I'll try later to put my LATEST newgen with LATEST jasshelper and with AWESOME RtC in my USB then try at someone's computer. Lemme check if it will spawn message. If message did not spawn at someone's comp, then it's my wc3 or comp.

testm.png

EDIT: spoiler doesn't work?

Remove RtC. Is it neccesary to have? Do you know how to use methods in structs using .data and thistype?

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
Well, My RtC is disabled when the message starts popping up. I just add the latest RtC so when the message is fixed, it's awesome.

Do you know how to use methods in structs using .data and thistype?

Yeah...

In any map, this message spawns, I made a test map with small trigger on it and message spawns every ctrl+s

Maybe you have EGUI/Zinc/cJass in the map?
I don't use EGUI, Zinc and cJass, not either.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I think it is WVS's fault. Not sure, but I think.

I swear that the WE was giving me all sorts of funky errors when I was using WVS..
After that, I just stopped, I re-installed my WC3 and patched it via a patcher from Blizzard's site and threw that WVS into the bin and the only errors that ever pop out now are about Killing Vexorian and stuff.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
I think it is WVS's fault. Not sure, but I think.

I swear that the WE was giving me all sorts of funky errors when I was using WVS..
After that, I just stopped, I re-installed my WC3 and patched it via a patcher from Blizzard's site and threw that WVS into the bin and the only errors that ever pop out now are about Killing Vexorian and stuff.

Does this mean i'll need to delete WVS and re-install wc3 and then patch it on official version thingy stuff from blizzard?

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I am not saying that it will work.
But you could try it.

It's better than not doing anything at all, imo.
WVS just over-writes the files that are changed in each version.
So, really screwy stuff happens to the WE for those who use WVS.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
Hey guys, I put wc3 and jngp in my usb thing, I play on other computer and tried to use the jnpg by running my own wc3. And the message was not messing my work! But after that, back to my own comp and try the jpgn w/ my wc3 on usb and message was popping up. Could be my computer? NAHh

EDIT: I think it's on RtC or WVS
EDIT: ^Nahh

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
An anonymous source says "Empty your temp folder, that will solve the problem".

OH MY JESUS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I am so exited using WE again! WOOO! NOW MY WORLD EDITOR IS WORKING AND GONNA JOIN CONTEST! I LOVE YOU! Thank you all guys for helping.

+rep...

EDIT: after deleting 68363 files, WE is now working:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.