Other The First Run

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok a while back I started a map called Raid Run... and I'm still working on it... Kind of... Anyway that's beside the point... this is like a test... if people like it I'll definitely continue Raid Run, which has more Raids!
Team
Daicos - Whatever i can find to do...
Wolfie[NoCT] - JASS, Spell maker etc...
TheWronVine - Idealist

Name:Raid Run: [First Run] Coltry Dungeon
Type: Well Raid type... Not sure what exactly
Hero's:Warrior, Priest, Mage, Archer... There is more choice in Raid Run
Bosses and Enemies: Undead Knights, Wretch, Necromantic Summoners, [First Boss] (Undecided), [Second Boss] Jen Coltry, [Final Boss] Den Moroth. Will be more on list soon.

Enemies and Bosses (in detail):
Undead Knights: These knights died in the dungeon trying to help other comrades who had befallen their dark fate. Mostly very strong in power but very weak to no defense.

Wretch: A wretch was the first creature found in the dungeon, it is quick, strong and can deceive almost anyone. A strong ghoul, though they usually travel a lone because they do not share food. They follow Jen Coltry everywhere.

Necromantic Summoner: These summoners are weak in strange and life, also very slow, but the creatures they summon protect them from anything and are very, VERY powerful. If you see these guys you should try to kill them right away before they summon some demons, each Summoner summons 3 demons.
[First Higher Demoness:
Jen found this Demoness in his dark cave... Alone and weak with no one to follow her or for her to follow anyone Jen "took her in". Now she does what she can to protect him! In return Jen grants he power and food. The Demoness is an annoying fight, as in after a certain amount of time the boss blinks/teleports to another higher pillar on the arena... and you must rush over and get ot her before blink/teleports again! But to make it ever tougher before she blinks/teleports she summons some enemies to slow you down!
[Second Boss] Jen Coltry:
Jen is the King of this place. He is a Soul Vapyre so if you wish to kill him you will have to be very careful. He has killed many. If you want to kill Jen you have to stand in his soul fire which is in the middle of the battle area, while not in the soul fire he is invulnerable and deals a lot of damage but if you stand in the fire he is vulnerable and deals half damage. NOTE: he attacks anyone in the fire so keep them alive!

[Final Boss] Den Moroth:
Jen Coltry created Den to be the King of Fiends, but after finding that Den was too powerful he locked him in the abyss... But it seems the Den Moroth escaped and he wants to get to the surface and destroy our precious land! Den is quick and strong... This will not be an easy fight! Team is 100% required here!

Ill be updating more later today if you would like to help then reply here! Thanks!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Den Moroth
the
Black-Abyss Guardian

His name, so simple, yet so powerful. His power, so fast, yet so strong. He is the sole Guardian of the Black-Abyss. None live who know where he came from, except that he was first found at the gates of the Black-Abyss. He is said to work for an unknown master of greater power than any other. Equipped with only a thin sheet of magical plate mail and his gigantic two-bladed axe, no one passes through without his consent. He is a dangerous foe, and those who stand to him are all emprisoned in the Black-Abyss for eternity.

Strength: High
Agility: Medium
Intelligence: Medium
Movespeed: Slow​

Axe of the Abyss - Passive
His most trustworthy weapon of choice - the Axe of the Abyss. It is as dark as soul, with the power to bind his enemies in his dark grasp. Increases damage and gives each attack a chance to temporarily summon a piece of the Abyss, slicing all enemies around him and stunning them.
Stats: +20 Damage, 15% Chance For 40 Damage, 1 Second Stun

Fiery Call - activated
Closely kin with the very core of fire itself, Den can easily conjure up fire and manipulate it at will. Channels torrents of flames with his axe, and releases it after the casting time, sending out tendrils of fire that lash out in random directions, dealing damage and burning enemies hit. Cannot be interrupted.
Stats: 3 Second Casting Time, 8 Random Tendrils, 125 AoE Per Tendril, 1000 Distance, 200 Damage, 20 DPS For 5 Seconds

Minions of Moroth - summon
Den releases a burst of shadowy energy into orbs that shoot out in random directions. After 3 seconds, the orbs will summon minions that will fight for him. Lasts for 45 seconds.
Stats: 6 Orbs, 300 Health, 17 Base Damage, Fast Attack/MoveSpeed

Binding Dark-Abyss - ultimate, activated
The final touch to end a battle. The final grasp that will take away your life. The binding of your soul to the Dark-Abyss. Den targets an area, and after 1 seconds of casting time, a dark hand lunges towards the area and slowly pulls them to him, dealing damage per second (per 100 distance). Cannot be interrupted.
Stats: 1000 Distance, 500 Area, 250 Hand-MoveSpeed, 100 Damage Per Second
*Hand reaches 1000 Distance in 4 seconds (250*4), Distance point is counted from the center of the AoE

OK, at first, I made him more hero-like, but then I realized it was a boss, so I tried to make him more of an active-caster and fighter that fits boss-defense types. No levels made since I presume that it is a one-level boss. Not sure of the stat-level for the map so I made them for WCIIIMelee to DotA standards.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daicos

Reaction score
Cool im going to have him as last boss... maybe change his story a bit if thats ok! +rep you

Nudl9

Reaction score
Some description on the map would be nice.
I still dont get what its all about

Daicos

Reaction score
more description of the map? Ummm... ok well, if you have played WoW before you would know you can do instances and Raids, where you and a bunch of other people fight against usualy harder enemies but the enemies give better loot, and there are bosses etc... well this is like a raid.
At the beginning you choose your hero whether it be healer or tank (Priest of Warrior). Then you go in and face strong enemies etc... and in First Run there are 3 bosses... Now the point of this map is to see how people like it! Once I'm done that is... cause if I get a good reaction from it then I'll continue my Raid Run Map which has Lots of raids and with difficulties etc.. and more hero's and abilities... Does that help anyone? Or was it a load of crap...

@Wolfie: Aha see I figured this out wolfie you can... ill pm you in a sec with how

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Screenshots would be nice and try to space ur text out abit to make it look nice.

Put bosses in a spoiler tag section , same for heroes and creeps.

Shouldn't this be a [WIP]

Other then that it's fine <3

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
To be honest I hate the name "The First Run".

I dunno. It's just irritating. And it doesn't have an exciting or interesting flair to it.

And the name "Coltry Dungeon" for a dungeon is kind of awkward and weird sounding as well. If I was some sort of medieval peasant citizen or whatever, if my daughter was stolen by a vampire i wouldn't call the dungeon she was dragged to "Coltry Dungeon". More like "The Pit of Despair and Eternal Sadness" or something.

Not that you should call it The Pit of Despair and Eternal Sadness, cause that's cliche and has too many syllables.

Other than that I have nothing against this map, good luck! :p

Daicos

Reaction score
True true... ill think of a new name thanks for that... but If i can't think up anything you could think something up!... nah if i can't think up anything ill leave it as it is

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.