Tutorial The Guide to make a good Hero

Zakyath

Reaction score
No, no, he should be an agility hero. He would be too strong if he was strength. Myself, I had 2550 hp with him in a melee game, when using metamorphosis. He's a supporting fighter. You should never attack him since he's a great flesh shield.

Z

Zero R.

But the basic idea revolves around that. Lookat the Archmage, or the Paladin, I think.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Zero R. said:
But the basic idea revolves around that. Lookat the Archmage, or the Paladin, I think.

Archmage is an... archmage ^^
And the paladin is a supportive fighter

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No one wants to post. Do you even see this thread? ;)

One last try to get this into the Tutorial place. :(

Kershbob

Reaction score
I don't like this. It's very generalised and just seems like it teaches stuff when in fact in doesn't say anything that can't just be worked out without assistance.

To be honest

Ever played one of those maps with boring heroes that use the same spells as the original Warcraft ones? Well, make custom abilities and custom tooltips for you heroes!

Would of done.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Really nice guide. I just REALLY suck with triggers and triggered abilities (much more) so I usually like take an ability and make it completely different. I recently took Unholy Aura and changed the aura and what it looked like to not increase life rgen but just running speed. Named it hunter's stride, and ave it to my archer, The Hunter. Worked Quite well, and is a nice ability. Great Guide. :D

D

Dreyfuss

I'm sorry but "math" is not a title. You couldn't find any better example?

EDIT: Yikes, I should probably check the date on the last reply before I post in threads I've been linked to >_>

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
One thing you might want to include is the common question how to allow the hero to go beyond 10.

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Kinda lame

The map that u posted way pretty lame. I know it was a basic outline on what to do but when u make an ability u have to fill in all the blanks, if you don't it fucks up ur map later. U forgot things such as to edit the buff, it said Bloodlust no the curse and the buff said it increased AS and MS. You also didn't have the learn ability icon or command or hotkey

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.