!~The Last War~!

punwisp

Reaction score
The Last War

This is another map i have been working on while working on Epic Mass wars. the name can still change i havent thought of anything good XD
General​
This is a simple map custom map with many new custom units added to each faction. Even new buildings, items, spells, heroes, units, upgrades, Etc.
Even a few new factions.
Some would be

Army of Iron Forge

Chaos Orcs (Fel orcs) including pit lords

Fearless Naga(making that useable)

The fast and powerful "Blood Elves"

Though im still not sure how i will do this. Whether to make this Team style, normal game you can make allies with, or free for all.

Some other things ive added is Navy!!!

Changes/Differences

Undead
-A new Undead footman! known as Dark Footman.

-Ghouls are no longer a real melee unit, mainly a harvester.

-New acolyte design. "skeleton peasant"

Alliance(humans)
-Militia is now a buildible unit

-peasants no longer turn into Militia but live longer.

This might be a 8 player map depending on how many races I'm making

This is what i have so far in changes.
Any thoughts and ideas would be great!!!!

There wont be many triggers involved besides hints, quests and such.

Updated January 15th 2008
Sense this stupid map wont allow any more trees, a Good portion of game play may take to the seas, Or you must get your resources and transport your troops to your opponent. This can stop people from rushing! But dont worry your opponent isnt very far away, only each player has his/her corner.

Ive added 3 unique Areas, sense i'm making this a 4 player map (makes it easier for the first version) Theres 3 areas with Blight all around it. That means its a special area! Which would mean the following:

-More Resources(Gold)

-More Protection

-Better Advantage

Though you can Just enlarge your Base with defences So your a unstoppable turtle. But, more land in your control, means more moo la, And of course a more spread for better fighting.

I will make more ships for different sides, Still working to figure out what to do with these big blocks of land! sense i cant use anymore trees! Maybe make more sea to make it easy! i still got large clumps of land @_@. Any ideas i would really appreciate. I'll post a screen shot what i got on terrain so far soon.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3339/lastwarmapphotoha4.jpg
theres the map
Sense for some reason it failed to edit this so im not going retype what i put about this map i posted link of X_X

Also guys, Instead of having some weird trigger thing the way you pick im going to attempt to not really use any triggers... So everyone will start as "human" With a farm or something and you choose between a few races ill complete in this first version. So then you'll upgrade to the race you want.

Also remember on this map every one starts out with 3 miners/harvesters, i havent thought of a name. Maybe slaves of some sort. So i dont have to worry about triggers for spawning x peons or x peasants when x is built. Simple, then you can build your builders(there is different kinds of builders)

Please i need ideas for really anything, maybe different defences, spells, units, etc.

Updated, January 17th 2008

Brand new race

The Horde
This horde is the original horde from the second war. One of the great heroes you can summon is Orgimmer doomhamer. This giant horde is filled with spamming units, sense unlike the newer horde, are a entire legion. Meant for swarming constantly to achieve there goals. Doesnt matter whether they have a great defense, The horde constantly sends units facing death to eliminate them. This horde will be weaker then the newer horde, mainly because like i said previously the newer horde is WAY smaller then the previous. Thus the units will be a bit weaker but very powerful. Some interesting units im adding, heroes, older units will come back in this epic map if The last War

New units

Ogres-Powerful but slow and stupid, However two headed ones are way more intelligent.

Ogre Magi-Powerful intelligent ogres created in the first alter of storms by gul'dan. These powerful magi can spy on the enemy, shoot fireballs, and cast blood lust

Death knight- The original death knights Meant to serve Ogrim doomhamer in destroying the humans. There powers are yet unknown on the map at this time

Teron Gorfiend- Once part of the shadow council, orgim doomhamer smashed his head to oblivian, but was brought back by magic into a knight of stormwind, Meant to serve Gul'dan Nerzul and orgim doomhammer

Am'ani Trolls- These trolls are strong, and speedy. Joined the horde to mainly destroy the elves.

Zul'jin- Was one the emperor of the troll empire. Now he challenges troll tribe leaders to keep adding trolls to the hordes cause.

Red Dragons- These powerful dragons are just whelps to the queen of dragons thats being held captive by the dragonmaw clan. These giant creatures are powerful and can devour enemy units in seconds.

This i all of the horde i have so far. I am reading tides of darkness so ill cover everything with the old horde

Updated January 19th 2008

I've now added upgrades to the new horde that allows(well several because of units) For when you upgrade for example

Infuse demon blood-Grunt
this will transform them into Fel Orcs, that specific unit. I'll have almost all the units change.

Overall this new race is going to be kick ass spammers

punwisp

Reaction score
Well i mainly have to start over because it was almost done while i was in washington over christmas break.. wouldnt save on the disk @_@ so i have to find some of the models. It will take me a bit to remake the terrain. Overall maybe couple of weeks

im also having trouble getting the AI to use these new units... so if anyone can help me on this, this would be great

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
It's Ironforge not Iron Forge :p
Anyhoo about the AI find an AI tutorial

NationCreati

Reaction score
Sense this stupid map wont allow any more trees,

New Gen Jass = working no-limit doodad option.

And you have to make islands have little resources, little land to build, and very vunerable. Players will exploit the islands to build the ultimate fort of doom unless you take precautions.

punwisp

Reaction score
Eh i wasn't really hoping to have Mostly sea warfare. But i have made a few islands here and there. As you can see on the map i'm still figuring out how to make it look nice. Also thanks for reminding me of that option. Above team one Ill prob get rid of a giant block of that and make a few Islands with some Ore or something. But don't worry i'm adding a lot more resources then normal games. Plus my map isn't big enough to make islands everywhere @_@ In later versions i can totally Just make everything water then add terrain, Same units and all that, but saved as a different name so i don't overwrite... This i can have it be mainly sea warfare.

Nation, What unit ideas you propose? I'm sure you have some

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.