Melee the legion must be destroyed

exzeta

Reaction score
ok now that i know the rules i will explain my map more:banghead::banghead:

here is the story:

this happens between the events of the frozen throne and reign of chaos
when the traitor king arthas helped Kel-thuzad to summon Archimonde he was not conformed with What Archimonde said, so when archimonde was killed he made a new legion and revived the fallen generals of the legion legion, togheter they stablished a base near a river, where the survivors of lordaeron and other forces also stablished their bases, but they did not know sylvanas followed them searching revenge and now its up to you to destroy the evil forces

If that was not enough explanation here it goes more
Features:
- one new hero per race
- one neutral hero
- one neutral worker
- and more
Secrets
- find O´RLY, YEAH RLY and NO WAI to get an item
- find the circle of the rebels to get a cool unit
- find the king´s throne to get an item

genre: melee
max. players: 9
tileset: lordaeron summer
download link: here

sorry about my bad english

Spoiler1-1.png

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Better thread. :)

So it is just an altered-melee map? Not sure if many people will download a custom map just to play melee. :D

Is this one of your first maps? Just asking. :)

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
when the traitor king arthas helped Kel-thuzad to revive Archimonde he was not conformed with What Archimonde said, so when archimonde was killed he took control over the burning legion and revived the fallen generals of the legion, togheter they stablished a base on a river, where the survivors of lordaeron and other forces also stablished their bases, but they did not know sylvanas followed them searching revenge and now its up to you to destroy the evil forces

First of all.. Arthas and Kel-thuzad did not "revive" archimonde. They summoned him from another dimention.

Second. How could he had taken control over the burning legion when they where all destroyed in roc?
And yes, I know of the fact that some dreadlords are still in tft, but they are not the ones that brought with them the burning legion, they where mere pawns to control the scourge.

And just for the sake of it:
togheter= together.
stablished= established
base on a river= I'm pretty sure that you mean "near a river"
Unless the base is floating on the river.
Not meaning that I spell better, just helping out a little:)

exzeta

Reaction score
First of all.. Arthas and Kel-thuzad did not "revive" archimonde. They summoned him from another dimention.

Second. How could he had taken control over the burning legion when they where all destroyed in roc?
And yes, I know of the fact that some dreadlords are still in tft, but they are not the ones that brought with them the burning legion, they where mere pawns to control the scourge.

And just for the sake of it:
togheter= together.
stablished= established
base on a river= I'm pretty sure that you mean "near a river"
Unless the base is floating on the river.
Not meaning that I spell better, just helping out a little:)

ok i am not angry i will just fix it
and about the legion, lets just say he revived them

Better thread. :)

So it is just an altered-melee map? Not sure if many people will download a custom map just to play melee. :D

Is this one of your first maps? Just asking. :)

yes the second

:banghead: stupid me:banghead:

punwisp

Reaction score
um... Between? I don't see how anything can happen considering the timeline is really just a couple months, tops, but good luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.