The Mindflayer, Tentacles

Senseless

Reaction score
Hey i donloaded this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/818/ A Very nice hero and wonderfull following unit.. boundet with a tentacle.. and there is my problem.. I changed to Colors.. there are 4 Colors the first is Green (they are not named i tried out) the Second is blue.. and the Third is Green a Second Time.. 4 is.. nothing.. :( But i Wanna change the Color of this Tentacle to Red.. has Someone an idea how i can change it? I just asked LoreKeeper (its his hero) for it.. But hes not often online and im not sure that the Private Message wars sendet, because my acc istn activatet.. (i speak about hive) and i dont get a email.. (thats uninteresting in this thread^^)

Senseless

Reaction score
should but it is Blue.. :((

set i = 0
loop
exitwhen i == 19
set udg_hhL = AddLightningEx("DRAL", true, udg_hhX, udg_hhY, udg_hhZ, udg_hhX[i + 1], udg_hhY[i + 1], udg_hhZ[i + 1])
call SetLightningColor(udg_hhL, 0, 255, 1, 1)
set i = i + 1
endloop
endfunction

This is it now.. and so is it Blue (when i make the first to 255 (and the others to 0 or 1) it is green.. same at the third (green) and the fouth is.. nothing.. not working. no tentacle

Senseless

Reaction score
Am i Right. its allowed to Bump it up Now? And thistime Can someone help me.. :(( ? i not Reach LoreKeeper at Hive. last Online time wars the 13th Sept. and my account is unactivatet^^ (so im not sure does it send the PM)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Ignore Ignore
HOLY TRIPLE POST

Ok...

I think you cant it probably is set to a preset color that you cant change. I mean really they HAD to have skinned it or something so you cant change it :thup:

Offtopic: ya life starting here is hard but when you help people a shit load they are actually really nice

duyen

Reaction score
Uhhh... That isn't a lightning effect, it's a series of dummies put together, you need to change the vertex coloring of the dummy unit, which should be found in the object editor.

Senseless

Reaction score
there is a vertix colori in the trigger and thats overwrites the unit on the end (the irrwish)

Edit: Tried. and its not working :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.