RPG The New Age RPG

Legacyspy

Reaction score
Here are my thoughts:

Is a player supposed to play as god? Because you left it open.

Make the selection area for the heroes a little bigger.
Change where the hero spawns, for the first game, I only saw the blight and didn't realize there was a path below me to the good side.

All the houses in the city were the same color.

I think I was getting xp for NPC kills, even when I wasn't anywhere near the city.

Honestly, right now it doesn't feel like an rpg. Each time I played my hero had only 1 skill, and I there was no way I saw to get more. Additionally I could not find any items or quests. It is very lacking right now and should hardly be considered a beta. That or I missed a lot of stuff.

I was able to by the lightning skill for the ammurite mage even though I was playing as the dwarf.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Strange, I must of sent you the wrong version. I have updated a lot since that version. Sending you the new version now. In the new Version (No updates, just the version I sent everyone else) There are no unit specific buy spells, anyone can buy anything (As in that version, bu in that version, I couldn't figure out how to disable the item for the other units). I also fixed the global XP thing and align visibility. I have also given every unit 2 upgradeable skillsets.

No, you do not play as gods, merely adventurers that survived the old age and are fighting for there team in the new age.

E-mailing you the true version now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.