RPG The New Age RPG

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just a Heads up, as this is likely the first thing you'll read, I'll write this here: This Thread is primarily recruiting people to help me make my map. There is a Beta map for all you people who do not want to help but wish to test the map anyway. Beta testers are also needed

OK, on to the recruiting and Beta testing

Progress:
Spells: 90%
Terrain: 100%
Terrain Upgrading: 0%
Units: 100%
Triggers: 100%
Leak Fixing: 10%
Quests: 100%
Items: 95%

As you can guess from above, I need:
*A modder who can make models and skins, some of the current ones I have have glitchy animations or look very strange
*Someone good at making GUI AI. I have some basic knowledge of this but I would like someone who can do it properly try and make my AI.
*Also, I would not mind having someone to help make more side quests for the map

The terraining will be a large team of people if possible
The trigger group will be a moderate sized group if possible

Beta Tests: I need people to Beta test the current and future versions and tell me whats not working.

The map is too large to upload so tell me if you want the map to Beta test, use or Help make and I will e-mail you it.

Rules: If you have the map, you may not give it to anyone or upload it to any site without my permission.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Note: I will e-mail you the map if you do not want to play any part in this map but still wish to use it. The rules still apply though.

The Team so Far:
Map Makers:
Silver: Terrain/Triggering/Quests/Items
Sneakster: Triggering
Beta Testers:
Slow Rider
LegacySpy
fireplace 1.6
Map Creator:
Joccaren (Me) : Everything

What Needs Doing:
Terrain: Complete Terrain Remake
Triggering: Charge Trigger, Charm Trigger, Comfort Pet Trigger, Quest Triggers, Spell book triggers, AI
Spells: Charge, Charm, Comfort Pet, Item ability
Items: Quest Reward Items, Bow and Arrow, Advanced Bow and Arrow, Extreme Bow and Arrow
Quests: Vampire Slayer, Arena, Anyones Ideas (Approved by me)

Who has True Map:
Silver

Note: Everyone who helps will have to make their changes on the map that I send them, send the changes to me then, if I approve of the changes, Will recieve the True Map and be asked to import the changes to the True Map before sending it back to me. (Only way I can think of to deal with logistics)

Silver

Reaction score
1 I'd like to help with terrain upgrading.
2 In addition to that I can make some side quests, and possibly help with unfinished triggers
3 Also, seeing as you haven't finished your items I can add some.

Primarily wanting to do #1 though, the rest are up to you.

Joccaren

Reaction score
Extra Info:

The terrain is mostly One large continent with a few scattered islands nearby. There are two Empires: The good in the North and the Evil in the South. There are many side quests including killing pirates, bandits and the harpy cliffs.

There are main story quests involving the coming of a Fallen angel called Agares and his eventual defeat. If a player dies, one of two things happen. If they are on the good team, they go to heaven where healing bottles spawn. If they are evil, they go to hell where agares is until the final mission and many demons are there aswell.

A player can build their own empire but they have to be allied to either good or evil.

If you need any more info, tell me. Also tell me what info you need

Joccaren

Reaction score
OK Silver, Give me your e-mail and I'll send you the map. What needs doing will be posted soon.

Joccaren

Reaction score
bump

anyone else want the map to help, Beta test or use?

Silver

Reaction score
Some questions:

The terrain looks extremely unrealistic.
So I was wondering if I should change the coasts a little bit to make it more even.
Also, I have had bad experience with Charge in the past and so far have been only able to make one. I've given up on making charges now, so please find someone else to make one for you. I know for a fact that there's at least 14 different ones in the world editor help forums if you use search (I helped someone else find a Charge once before).
Can I add some more tiles to the tileset? You're only using 8, and that makes the terrain look a little dull.
Can I add a few Boundaries here and there?
I'm only supposed to make one item, and that will be the reward for the vampire quest?

I'm kinda in a bad mood right now, so I'll probably get started later today instead of at this moment.

Joccaren

Reaction score
Silver, feel free to change whatever you want, just don't remove any units, just place them somewhere where they won't be in the way.

Don't worry about charge, I'm trying to make it (all it does currently is crash my game though so....)

Feel free to make boundries if you want.

Yes, you are making a reward item for the vampire quest but I only gave you this one so it wouldn't get in the way of terraining. If you want to make more than I need some bow and arrows: 3 different ones doing different levels of damage. Allows Ground player to attack air dealing (Level 1 item) 15, (Level 2 item) 30 and (Level 3 item) 45 damage.

Slowrider, give me your e-mail and I'll send you my map. I'll also try your map.

Joccaren

Reaction score
Bump

Could some other people please test my map? I need feedback.

Joccaren

Reaction score
Bump

AI maker would also be appreciated (See first post for more info)

Joccaren

Reaction score
Still recruiting beta testers and waiting for progress +feedback. -.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.