The Other Side

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Not bad. The beginning: We realize the wall is big. we got that...

Don't get caught up in using to many random words in italics.

Pretty good

Miz

Administrator
I like the weird words
I also like the hidden stuff because you know they did a crime and got framed but it seems to be a good story

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Don't get caught up in using to many random words in italics.
well ur gunna see alot of em cuz thats the language they use on the east side.. ull learn that later in the story..

thnx for the input, ill start wrkin on 1st chapter soon

Halahan

alright... but for example... you technically shouldn't need a glossary, because you should be explaining what each word means when you say it in the text, unless someones speaking and you don't want people to know what he/she is saying.

hortononon

alright... but for example... you technically shouldn't need a glossary, because you should be explaining what each word means when you say it in the text, unless someones speaking and you don't want people to know what he/she is saying.
its not neccesary for them to know it, when its important for them to understand what it means i will

right now i just added a glossary for something extra, but mainly to help them pronounce my words.

hortononon

alright i made some little changes to the prolouge so as to appease the gods( Halahan and Pineapple) i edited the whole story again, not just the wall part...

I still hate prolouges
well then, just think of it as a first chapter:D

hortononon

ya i knew QFT,

but i thought FTW was "for those wondering..."

w/e ftw.

have a nice day:)

Halahan

Its ok. Take out that thing with the pigs and Troy. Its worthless ramblings of background information that is to much of any kind unless its interesting. All it is is about a pig...
I forget the rest because I read through it really fast. might read it again later.

hortononon

bump.

added a map, revised the prolouge and 1st chapter, and changed font so it looks really cool now

have a good day.:)

Halahan

stop it with the have a good day. You saying that won't change it if its good or bad : /
"Isaac flew open the back door of a butchery shop, and slipped into an imperceptible corner, reluctantly hiding from anyone who might have actually seen him commit the crime. "

sounds like your trying to use big words. imperceptible is a bit much, maybe 'a hidden corner' or 'unnoticeable corner'. I don't really understand the reluctantly. why would he be reluctant to hide from a crime he didn't commit?
The map... its fine, but its dang small

hortononon

just got off of winter break, and wrote another chapter (its short, so no pain to read)

oh, and by the way,

BUMP^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.
    Just noticed there's a delay of at least 2 minutes before each post. Guess I can't post Headline News quickly as I used to.
    As far as I can tell, there are definitely things I need to get accustomed to first.
  • Varine Varine:
    FCC is cracking down recently

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop