The Resource Zone

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This forum is actually still around because it was run by the metas that are involved with Curlie.org. You can see my history of posting there by looking for my official editor posts as thehelper and also as my alias Cowboy. I even did the double personality things at times because I was the Internet at that time LOL. Good stuff in there for historical purposes I hope that it stays around not many sites last 15 years past there prime....

My best memory of this forum is when the Online Pharmacy guy started talking stuff... and I was looking for stuff to edit in whatever categories the more spammy the better and Prescriptions and Pharmacies were ripe. He put up some BS and I instantly cleaned the category of affiliate links because that is what you do in Dmoz.org as they are not allowed. He came back why was my site deleted... I used to research people there I was bad like a bot that used to research all the sites better than Google LOL! I was not targetting him though, I just took out blatant affiliates and how they were listed there in the first place I will never know but I am pretty good at weeding that stuff so I did it.

It caused quite the stir. Those were the days....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.