The Spell Request Thread! (2nd)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Another simple one :)
Based off a spell you can turn on and off like immolation

Armor Lock - You move 120 - 90% slower but take 25 - 50% less damage. Drains 1 mana a second

level 1 - Movement speed -120% Damage reduction 25%
level 2 - Movement speed -105% Damage reduction 37%
level 3 - Movement speed -90% Damage reduction 50%

eyecandy
Anything you think fits the spell :)

Notes
GUI and MUI please :) preferably using the GDD system if possible

please and thanks :)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Based off a spell you can turn on and off like immolation

Armor Lock - You move 120 - 90% slower but take 25 - 50% less damage. Drains 1 mana a second

level 1 - Movement speed -120% Damage reduction 25%
level 2 - Movement speed -105% Damage reduction 37%
level 3 - Movement speed -90% Damage reduction 50%

eyecandy
Anything you think fits the spell :)

Notes
GUI and MUI please :) preferably using the GDD system if possible

Another spell based off immolation? Note you can't have 2 immolation based spells on a unit.. If you want, I can do the mana buffering manually via triggers.

Sajin

Reaction score
Another spell based off immolation? Note you can't have 2 immolation based spells on a unit.. If you want, I can do the mana buffering manually via triggers.

both skills wont be on the same unit so i didn't think it would've mattered :) but if its easier go ahead :) as long as it can still be turned on and off like sprint :D

skyblader

Reaction score
Oh yeah you might want to consider changing the movement speed decrease to something like -90 -75 -60 because anything above 99 means 0 movespeed. -100%+ = 0 movespeed

Sajin

Reaction score
Oh yeah you might want to consider changing the movement speed decrease to something like -90 -75 -60 because anything above 99 means 0 movespeed. -100%+ = 0 movespeed

haha maybe you can make them move backwards then :D lol yea change it to -90 -75 -60 :)

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay, completed Armour Lock. Hope you like it :thup:

Also, I made some minor changes for Sprint. Realised it could've gone wrong if the unit ran out of mana without deactivating.

Sajin

Reaction score
thanks Mucho :D I would rep but i need to spread it out more :( also
lol at the sites security check. it told me to Repent Now lol

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Gahh I'm pretty terrible at making spells. Currently, it functions as wanted, but it will fatal error occasionally :p and sometimes leave lightning effects lying around. I think I'll leave this one. Sorry.

Sajin

Reaction score
Dont give up keep tying ur best :) use the helper to your advantage :D also try lightning effects they're easier to get rid of :D or if your using dummy units set they're health regen negative and make it take as long as they're suppose to last to die :) thats all i can really suggest without seeing the code (even then I dont understand it too well xD)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
ohh like that, sry its for all unit inside the area, and can you make it last 5 second ?

Last 5 seconds? I thought the damage was instant? o.o

Gahh I'm pretty terrible at making spells. Currently, it functions as wanted, but it will fatal error occasionally :p and sometimes leave lightning effects lying around. I think I'll leave this one. Sorry.

Are you referring to Dark Grasp? No problem, I'll make it then.

Attachments

• Armour Lock.w3x
    29.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Icy bolt.w3x
    31.1 KB · Views: 373
  • Sprint.w3x
    28.5 KB · Views: 348

Sajin

Reaction score
based off rain of fire
Napalm: set selected area on fire for 10 seconds dealing 50 damage a second. After the fire ends or a unit leaves the initial fire they remain on fire for an additional 25 seconds dealing 10 damage a second.

eye candy fire? lol
Notes
please make it GUI / MUI and if you need to use a system try to use GDD (as i already have it implemented) but if you have to use an alternate system its perfectly fine :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Isn't that like Bat Riders spell in DotA. Like an area of effect that when he uses firefly (lets him fly and go on cliffs etc leaving a fire trail) units get more dmg?

skyblader

Reaction score
It's actually very different. Batrider's fire fly doesn't damage after the unit leaves the area, and the one he requested doesn't deal extra damage etc.

I'll give the spell a go anyway :)

Sajin

Reaction score
Isn't that like Bat Riders spell in DotA. Like an area of effect that when he uses firefly (lets him fly and go on cliffs etc leaving a fire trail) units get more dmg?

I wouldn't know, I dont play dota :) lol

It's actually very different. Batrider's fire fly doesn't damage after the unit leaves the area, and the one he requested doesn't deal extra damage etc.

I'll give the spell a go anyway

lol thanks sky sofar you've done all of my requests xD

was going to rep in advance but apparently i've "given to much rep in the past 24 hours" -.-

skyblader

Reaction score
Aki15 said:
Nice, that's what i wanted ...
I need some more spells like that, but i'm not sure i can request them here?
Or can you work for me They are same as Ice one but other missile and effect !

If it's just some modifications, you can just change the model of the unit. Or some effect modifications, you can just leave me a pm as to where to modify :D

Else you can request it here so others can do it for you if I can't :thup:

Sajin said:
lol thanks sky sofar you've done all of my requests xD

was going to rep in advance but apparently i've "given to much rep in the past 24 hours" -.-
Heh, It's okay :)

Completed Napalm, do tell me if there are things I need to change :thup:

Sajin

Reaction score
Nice, that's what i wanted :thup:...
I need some more spells like that, but i'm not sure i can request them here?
Or can you work for me :confused: They are same as Ice one but other missile and effect :D !

you can you just gotta wait until someone picsk up your spell (only post one at a time though :p)

Heh, It's okay
IS NOT D: lol
Completed Napalm, do tell me if there are things I need to change
Thanks Il check and see if anything needs changed :) proabaly not though lol

edit

Nope its perfect :) thanks sky :D +rep tomorrow xD

Another one btw
Camouflage - for 20/40/60 seconds you have 90% chance to dodge enemy attacks
notes. GUI/MUI :) GDD system if needed/possible
eyecandy unit turns 50% transparent

(btw if im an idiot and there's a skill you can edit(i tried evasion and nope :( ) to do this you can tell me lol)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Dont give up keep tying ur best :) use the helper to your advantage :D also try lightning effects they're easier to get rid of :D or if your using dummy units set they're health regen negative and make it take as long as they're suppose to last to die :) thats all i can really suggest without seeing the code (even then I dont understand it too well xD)

Well here's what I made. Isn't finished though.

Attachments

• Dark Grasp.w3x
    19.5 KB · Views: 327
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.