The Terrain Thread

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
That's a scary UFO, how did you get them up so high? Wouldn't it take forever to raise / lower?
It took about 10 seconds to raise it, not sure if you could call that forever.

The not so Wild West.

Attachments

• The not so Wild West.jpg
    The not so Wild West.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 316

2-P

Reaction score
Thanks. ^^

Melancholy

Attachments

• Melancholy.png
    Melancholy.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 360

2-P

Reaction score
Ehm... they're just there... well the one I used for Melancholy is from Black Stan (I think there's a thread with his models here in the Warcraft Talk forum). The altered villager man and the "fin d'été" woman are from Nasrudin and can be found somewhere on wc3c.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
It took about 10 seconds to raise it, not sure if you could call that forever.

The not so Wild West.

STREEEETTCHHEEDDDD textures. And the sun seems too close to the horizon, I mean, there are a lot of mountains in the west and if you look in any direction you will at least see hills. In fact, there isn't really anywhere on earth that's just flat.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i agree with ghost bout the flatness, however i dont see the stretched textures ur talking bout. the sun looks rly good tho with the lighting. gj

2-P

Reaction score
I don't really see a point in doing a "cinematic" like that, it's basically just a slide show of different terrains with a bit of camera movement. And most of my terrains don't even benefit from being shown in motion.
Cinematic TriX (http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=9591) was an awesome terrain cinematic back in the days, but that's about it.

And real cinematics take too long to make. <.<

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Some Waterfall with a shining trail! Meant to reflect the moon light.... oh well..... does it catch your eye?
shadowyfalls01.jpg
This one is MEANT to be a Shooting Star!
shootingstar01.jpg

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Nice use for the waterfall. never seen anyone use light from above for the waterfall.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.