Reaction score
Link to main RPG thread -

I am looking for the following:

Quest Creator

Cinematics

Triggers (GUI OR Jass)

Custom Spells & Units

Other

I need a lot of people as you can see. The other section is for people who have something else to contribute to the project. If you would like to sign up and help please post it here, i will then PM you my hotmail and we can get started.
If you sign up and contribute to the project your name will be added to the credits. If you have any suggestion towards the project please look on the main thread. Thanks.

Note to Admins: This is different from the main thread so please to not merge them.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Mind explaining how this thread is different than your other one? Or is your project the greatest thing ever, and it deserves 2 topics?

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
right... so you give me -rep and then start posting offtopic

This thread is to do with the reecruitment of the project, the main thread is for realsing information about the map and suggestions.

Now stop flooding me with PM's and basically harrsing me WindexIsBack.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Really? I have sent 1 PM to you rock, and it was far from any form of harrasment.
If you really want it to turn this way, than fine.

I -repped you for posting 2 topics, when they could easily be merged together. This topic has very little information, and your other topic has parts which ask people to join your team.
I than get a PM from you.
right... you gave me -rep because i had two topics for completly different subjects. One was the main thread where i wud realease updates and suggestions and the other was a recruitment thread. Look grow some balls and dont -rep me for no reason.
"Look grow some balls" can be viewed as an insult or harrasment - something that is not allowed here.

Ironic how you're overreacting about some stupid point system. Go ahead, -rep me if you haven't. get everyone to - I don't care.
Is my response towards that, also sent in PM.

Finally, here is the -repped you gave me (Which, btw is ironic how you -repped me from a topic for no reason)
1. ur -rep no reason, its not against the rules for what i did & 2. the same reason...
While it isn't agaisnt the rules for making 2 topics, is annoying and useless when people do. However, insulting a member for no reason other than being angry (I believe) is agaisnt the rules.

This is fun. Keep going!

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
No... lets no, i told you not to continue this but alas you did. I am asking you one last time to stop this, if you don't then you will be in the wrong. If you post back i will take it that you don't want to stop. If you don't post back then this stupid what ever you call it will stop.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Mind qouting the part that said not to continue? I mean I wouldn't doubt you thought you said it (as you seem to think I said other things), but a quick glance up showed me you didn't say it.
And what am I supposed to do mate? You say I'm harrasing and spamming you, when in fact I'm not.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Somebody lock this. Duderock101, come on, no one ever has two threads for their project, and if they do it gets locked.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Just like what Builder Bob said, post a recruitment thread in the Ad Wall. It's there for a reason. Your map has a lot of potential, but you should use 1 and only one thread for a certain map, no problems. If the need for assistance arises, that's where the Ad Wall comes in. Stop the flaming, else there will be a worse consequence because flaming here is strictly prohibited.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
The message has sinked in I think. There is no need to repeat posts with more telling-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.