Top 10: Lesbian Sex Secrets (NSFW)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, admit it: The thought of two women together turns you on. Yeah, we knew it. But have you really thought about what women do together -- sexually? Have you ever wondered if you might be able to learn something from lesbians about what turns women on?

Well, you’re in luck, because this Valentine’s Day brings with it an awesome new book called Love Her Right: The Married Man’s Guide to Lesbian Secrets for Great Sex! Authors and lovers Dr. Joni Frater and Esther Lastique have graciously offered to share their top 10 lesbian secrets in this exclusive article for AskMen.com just in time for turning the heat up this Valentine’s Day.

-----------------------------
So this stuff is pretty good. Don't just read it for yourself, read it for your lady. Its kinda like that book they had in American Pie :)

dead link removed

Last edited:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I thought the name "Lesbian Sex Secrets" would have gave away that it's 18+... :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Some good tips most of which I already knew but the last one is kinda stupid. Could just be me, but what guy can really wait that long before gettin' up in that? :eek:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Some good tips most of which I already knew but the last one is kinda stupid. Could just be me, but what guy can really wait that long before gettin' up in that? :eek:

Practice, young grasshoppa! :p

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Bah, this list does barely scrape the surface:eek: If they really wanted to give people tips they should have mentioned the "The Female Orgasm Black Book", that book goes even deeper;)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score

That depends on how skilled the guy is and how fast the girl finishes xD.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.