• rodead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DrinkSlurm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C0mput3r

Reaction score
Wait we can vote for ourselves??? Isnt that kinda unfair? Since some ppl have already voted cuase they believed they couldn't vote for themselves.

Originally Posted by N2o)
+rep to ayumi for the vid, even though my name was incorrect and it didn't show my tower's ultimate attack. I didn't know that i could vote for myself, then at least i'd have had 1 vote -.-, oh wells.

Btw, ppl finally got to see my ultimate +Rep :D I was thinking most ppl don't like manual activation towers anymore... Also: a super mod voted for me :):) I feel so proud:eek:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, then.
Voting's over.

So the winner is emootootoo.
Congratulations! Good Tower! :D

emootootoo

Top Banana
Reaction score
Wow great! I'm glad 13 of you liked it! :D

I am allowed to post in here now that it's unstickied right?

Well anyway, I've always wanted to make something that shoots a constant laser that tears up the ground, so I did for this contest, since I realised I can actually make something like that now.

Also, reading the comments I've noticed people wanted the 'furious beam of death' to look better than a red laser. Yeah, fair enough, I really didn't even think about that when I made it. I was like awesome, red laser! However now that I think of it, a true furious beam of death look is needed.

This contest was very cool, however one thing I noticed was that a lot of people were in the spell contest and they didn't really have time to enter or finish their towers for this one. I'm sure Ghan realised this, so hopefully if there is another tower contest there will be a lot of entries (more awesome towers to look through :D)

Thanks for the contest Ghan and for all the others that entered, I really liked all the cool ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.