Trigger Problem - I want to make two quests in order without overriding one.

SoulzD4wn

Reaction score
I'm having a problem that i cant find anywhere in the forums that've been solved. I spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do. I know the basics of world editor.

It's an issue with the triggers.

For example: I have 3 quests on a map. I want to have the player doing them IN ORDER. And not activating a quest after a quest that should've been activated prior. I'm confused at the moment and desperately need help.

SoulzD4wn

Reaction score
I tried doing that earlier . . . I wasn't sure which one to use and stopped trying after about 45 minutes.

To be more specific to those who need my actual MAP. I'm posting a link to the ACTUAL File.

View attachment Part 1.w3x

This is not a completed map. I stopped making maps after the third quest. Which is where I found my problem.

SoulzD4wn

Reaction score
I tried doing that earlier . . . I wasn't sure which one to use and stopped trying after about 45 minutes.

To be more specific to those who need my actual nap triggers. I'm posting a link to the ACTUAL File.

View attachment 39826

This is not a completed map. I stopped making maps after the third quest. Which is where I found my problem.

EDIT: Ignore this. I don't even know how to delete my own posts. I did not double post. I just lagged

SoulzD4wn

Reaction score
Since people didn't want to HELP me or were too busy for a simple 12 hours. Lol. Anyway I found the answer to my problem. It was this one condition that I just could not find:

Trigger - Trigger is Qued

So it's pretty self explanatory from here. do a If, Else, Then action then I'm good to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.