triggered heal

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
ok so i was testing out healing damage dealt on attack with two triggers:
1) using Weep's GUI Damage Detection System
2) creating temporary trigger on spell effect and later to be disabled/destroyed when spell effect ends

i used 2 bjdebug and found that weep's system was 'faster' than the temporary trigger (im not saying that i want mine to be faster, im using this to my advantage :D)
my question is why?
- is it because events fire in order of their creation > ie weep's system registers unit on entering and map initialization while my spell creates it on spell cast
- the order of calling the functions eg
JASS:
// ...
// ...
call BJDebugMsg

vs

call BJDebugMsg
// ...
// ...

- i did not test throughly
- random process

both triggers have no waits/ timers
i can post the trigger i wrote to see if that affects it, if it is required. :thup:

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Weep did not use action for the trigger. Condition is always faster than action. Use Damage if you are jasser. It has more functionality and playability.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Condition is always faster than action.
so if i used a condition as the action which one will fire first? whicjh bjdebugmsg will come first?

*mac user* :(

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
- is it because events fire in order of their creation > ie weep's system registers unit on entering and map initialization while my spell creates it on spell cast
- the order of calling the functions
Those are the reasons. Triggers run in the order they were created; functions run in the order they are called.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.