Other Troll Tribe

Doom-Bringer

Reaction score
Troll Tribes War

==============
Introduction
==============
I enjoyed playing Forest Troll Tribes, Islands troll Tribes and Ice Trolls. But today, I no longer see them hosted, so I decided to make my own troll tribe, including new features and game-play (but still the survival part)

==============
Systems
==============
Survival System
The player must survive in the wilderness with his companions and make sure his troll don't get tired, thirsty, hungry...
Different Game Modes will spice up the game
Climate System
An advanced climate system with varying temperature and weather, that might change the way you play. The climate affect animals, your temperature and plants and more.
Animals' AI
Animals will features a well-made AI, they'll act as real animals (travel in the map, look for food...)
Humanoids will have an AI too, but they are more advanced as sthey build houses and attack trolls. You can try to sneak to Humanoids villages and steal things
Teamwork
In this game, you'll have to do teamwork with your team to survive, because each class in the map we'll it's own role. For example, the hunter is the most well-placed for hunting, while the rogue is better at stealing items
Inventory System
Do I have to explain? :D
Differents Region
The map will include differents region (Mountains, Ruins, Jungle...) differing in habitants and climate.
Enterable Buildings
When you build a house, you can enter it and build stuffs for it (chairs, table, chests) that could help on differents things.
Maybe - Creeps buildings will be enterable, too

==============
Areas
==============
Gnollwoods :
Type : Jungle, Village
Climate : Warm
Creeps : Gnolls, Wilds animals
Specials : You can kill gnolls and steal their objects there.

==============
Ressources
==============
--Survival Ressources--
Water
Food
Heat
Energy
--Naturals Ressources--
Flint
Stone
Wood
Tinder
Raw Meat
Acorn
Apple
Vines
Aria (plant)
Rabbit Pelt
Wolf Pelt
Bone
Wolf Claws
More...

==============
Some Classes
==============
Coming...
==============
Recruitement
==============
I'm just looking for a good JASSER. Everything other, like terraining will be made by me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.