True Strike in Dota?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
How do you make True Strike in Dota??

100% chance to hit regardless of evasion..

EDIT:

NVM, I figured it out..

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
Bash with Never miss: True and Duration: 0.00 (don't worry, your enemies would not be stunned forever)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
well actually True Strike does actually stun the enemy, for like .01 second...to disable channeling spells.. i believe monkey king bar is based on bash with Never Miss set on true!

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Never miss only applied to the bash that occurs so I think that the "stop channeling spells" and "true strike" are two Bash

jig7c

Reaction score
if you set the bash #1 on Never Miss with 100% proc, it achieves part 1 of the true strike, and if you set bash #2 on X% chance to do 75 damage and stop channeling spells, you get a complete true strike, just put both bashes are the Item's Ability...

will 2 bashes work? same order string?? you could use Crit Strike for part 1..

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
so the True Strike that based on Critical Strike would show crit number (1x) with every strike ?

jig7c

Reaction score
it doesn't show any number in red or anything..
it shows the bash buff on top of hero's head for like .01 second when extra 110 damage happens...

in my opinion, i think the item works like this!

Item: Monkey King Bar, adds +75 damage, increases attack speed by 15%, 15% chance to do 110 damage (bash #1; .01 second bash), and True Strike (bash # 2; 100% proc, the ability to never miss!)

not sure if two bashes can screw up things, but you can set the damage multiplier to 0.00x and set never miss to true in crit strike also.. as opposed to bash #2

note: the numbers in the descrip were made up, for example purposes only!

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Crit strike, 0x damage multiplier (same as 1x but doesn't show big red DMG!), never miss flag set to true. Hide it in a disabled spellbook, add/remove when you want to add/remove truestrike.
Why the hell would you use bash instead of crit if you just want the never miss effect?

Oh well, he figured it out anyway, I just started writing my post before his edit...

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
The True Strike from Dota is based on bash, the reason is, True Strike don't stack with most of orb effects, critical strike stack.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I figured it out before someone has the chance to reply.. Thanks though..

@Laiev

The True Strike in Dota is based on Crit Strike..

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I figured it out before someone has the chance to reply.. Thanks though..

@Laiev

The True Strike in Dota is based on Crit Strike..

Are you serious the critical strike don't stack with lightning orb effect?

the only orb effect which don't cause any bug with true strike, is and life steal, correct me if i'm wrong or forget some orb effect which work

Lehona

Reaction score
Ranged crit is a Buffplacer, so everything should stack with a melee Hero (except Crit, if you got Crit before True Strike). On ranged heroes every Orb-Attack stacks, except them with a buffplacer (Bash is also a buffplacer, so forget the idea with bash).

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Looks like Icefrog is clever eh?

not much D: if you see all the other triggers and the other things... you'll change your mind

is like 20% of triggers has a custom function to prevent leak at trigger event, other 20%, other 20% has if's to the condition which call event <like what i do> and another 40% is like the old codes without any other kind of things in the last 3 examples

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.