Two Themed INT Hero Ideas

Sid

Reaction score
Okay guys...

I guess I'm not very great with hero ideas or spells ideas,
So I have gotta post here... ;)

What I want is a cool-themed idea for two INT heroes...
particularly for this map over here
- BftC : Rearmed and Reloaded -

You can take any theme... such as Nature / Poison / Fire / Time etc. etc.
The Map already holds heroes based on Telekinesis, Thunder, Frost, Blood, Water, Shadow and Earth (So, not on these, please)

If you can bring up a most innovative theme, please post it either here or at the Map's thread, (It will be easier though, to post it at map's thread for quick reviews and discussions)

Please, Let the ideas be really innovative and High Quality. Think out of the Box, guys.

Due credit will be given to the poster if the idea is picked-up.

Jelli3

Reaction score
Lets see two int ideas...
>> Insanity
>> Metamorphous
>> Builder (no creative word for it)
>> and don't forget love (guess its not a comical map?)
>> some kinda food fat chef

Sid

Reaction score
Insanity, Time Manipulation, Blood Connection, Nature are the options currently available.

Rhadamanthus

Reaction score
How about this

Hero-Summoner
Stat-Int
Summons Spirts to aid in combat

Summon spirit- Calls a spirit to attack your enemies

Spirit has following abilties
True sight
Locust Ability(Unkown(Aloc)
Has a Really high Attack and attack speed of .10
lasts 10 second

Summon Healing Spirt
Like last one except low attack and Healing Aura

Otherworldy Aura- Increases Mp Regen

Call Upon Dethos(Ultimate)- Calls up Dethos

Like the Spirt and the Healing one put togehter Except
Can be controlled
Has abilty Summon Spirits
Permanent

Haxxors

Reaction score
Mark of Fire - Places the mark of fire on a target, causing them X amount of damage over X seconds. At the end of the damage the target will burst into flames causing X amount of damage to the target and X amount of damage to surrounding units.

Hot feet - Cause X amount of damage to a target, and causing them to run away from the caster for X distance with an X amount of increased move speed.

Melt Armor - Melt the targets armor, reducing it by X amount for X seconds, and slowing movement speed of the target by X amount.

Holocaust - Causes X amount of lines of fire X distance long to converge upon an area of X distance, Causing X amount of damage(Dependent on how many units are standing in the targeted area, more damage if there are more units), and reducing armor, movement speed, and damage by X amount.

Fire Dance (Channeled) - Causes rings of dancing fire to shoot off in random directions from the caster, each dealing X damage if they hit a target, and knocking them back X distance.

(I'm not sure if this is able to be done but it would be cool)
Volcano - Creates a volcano over the target unit, keeping them from moving. While in the volcano the enemy takes X amount of Damage over X amount of seconds. When this ends, they are thrown into the air out of the volcano and take X amount of damage upon hitting the ground.

Hope you like them!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.