type of map

Nina

Reaction score
Hello all,

I feel like making a map and putting all my creativity in it however I'm not sure what kind of map I should make. So you can suggest:p Please do not suggest TD,RPG or aos. I want to make an original map hopefully with lot of interesting items/abilities/units but more important fun to play! I hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance.

-Nina

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I remember playing some map called 'Hero Line Wars' (I believe) back on RoC, which I haven't seen anyone playing in TFT.
Maybe you could do some re-make of those maps? :p

EDIT: In case you haven't played them;
There are two sides of the map (north and south), with two bases and two teams. Each player controls a Hero that they picked in the beginning of the game. There are also one computer on each team, which spawns creeps periodically that are ordered to attack the other base. -Then the heroes walk around and kill creeps and heroes and try to get enough exp and gold from other creep/hero kills, so that they have an advantage and can push into their opponents base and destroy their main building.
Great fun! :p

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
I'm suggesting u to make hero defense or some tag (ex. sheep tag, tree tag), but i think the best to make, for u, will be maps like: Dota, battleships, etc., 'cos they r very interesting and u can put a lot of stuffs in them.
So........ur choice anyway.
I think u'll like my last suggestion:p
-----------GL with the making. And make it good:thup:----------

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.