Uhh just a spell question...

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
This was just a stupid spell idea i got but i think it could look cool.

Ive no idea how complicated it is to make (i dont even know if its possibble to make...) but ill explain here:

A passive spell that makes the hero every 15/13/11 attack instead of a normal attack the hero will fire a mana burning bolt that burns 30/55/85 mana and deals damage equal to the mana burned (like normal Mana Burn).

It would also be nice with another ability (ultimate Ability) that makes the hero do that Mana burn attack every 3/2/1 sec and also passivly increases the Mana Burned by 10/15/25.

Did i explain bad? Just tell me ^^

Pre-Thanks to you ;)

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
>A passive spell that makes the hero every 15/13/11 attack instead of a normal attack the hero
>will fire a mana burning bolt that burns 30/55/85 mana and deals damage equal to the mana
>burned (like normal Mana Burn).

A counter that causes a dummy unit to appear and burns people every X times should do just fine.

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
umm i writed wrong at the ultimate,

It would also be nice with another ability (ultimate Ability) that makes the hero do that Mana burn attack every 3/2/1 sec and also passivly increases the Mana Burned by 10/15/25.

sry for that i mean attack not sec

Thanks Duwenbasden for helping me but when it do cast Mana Burn how do i stop it from making a normal attack?

Thanks anyway <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.