unit triggering help

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
All i need for this is to know if there is a predefined unit reference (triggering,entering, etc.) for the *unit* in this code
Code:
 A unit come's within x of *Unit*
and if there isn't, how to get around this problem, that's because i want to make a tig map (like classic tig little children play), but it's on ice (periodic sliding) for a bit of a relaxer/an occupier if my internet goes down. For it to be interesting i want Computers to be used and they will have an AI. all well and good apart from the one final trigger i need to do,which is when the person who is "it" comes near a computer , the computer player attempts to run away and not get itself tagged. however if there is not a reference i think i will be stuck. Can somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance :D

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Cant u use a condition unit comes within 600 range of your unit?

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
i did that for my actual tag tag because it was only 100 pixels big. where as this is alot bigger and it could select the wrong person. All same hero types :eek:.

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
A thing they, blizzard, forgot to put into the gui. There is a jass code for it but i can't remember it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.