Unnamed Battle Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ok, This is what came out of the map idea thread, and we are currently working on this.

The stuff in italics are not 100% sure of being in the map.

A Brief overview of the map concept:

Basic Gameplay will constist of the game starting with 6 versus 6, in two teams of 6. They will have 30 seconds to buy Items at the shops. After the 30 seconds, that are givin in between rounds, they will be taken to the main battle arena area, were there will be traps, and other items and eviorment to hide in and have some stratagy with it. The winners of the 6 vrs 6 battle with be then taken to the stores once again, were they will be split into 3 versus 3, and the 6 that lost will either wait for a remach at the end, or leave.

The Basic Breakdown of the Ladder is like this:

Code:
[U]Team of six players[/U]
               [U]Team of Three Players[/U]
                          [U]Team of One Player[/U]
                                             [U]Winner[/U]
                          [U]Team of One Player[/U]
               [U]Team of Three Players[/U]
[U]Team of six players[/U]

There will then be a option for a rematch at the end
, if all the players leave, if there are only 2 players during the three versus three match, the winner of that match will then be the winner of the game.

If you could submit some hero ideas, with abilitys perferably, that would be great :D

Thanks Very Much to Jimpy for the kickass terrain :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Testers:​

1.ban-lord2
2.morxel

Terrian:​

1. Jimpy

Triggers:​

1 Me :p

Heros:​

Submit a hero here, and ill post you here :D
You can just write it, or accualy make the hero and post it in a map.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
is there a tester thing? like can i test it?

Yes you can, when its done :D I JUST started working on triggers and heros like 2 seconds ago :p

M

morxel

:eek: no fair.. his looks better than mine :p ill just send my terrain in anyway since ive done it :)

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
oh and nice terrain that guy did its pretty good :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: wow great compared to mind :D ;) good luck DDRtists

P.S Im continuing my RS OPEN RPG game cause people really want it done so if you want to help your always welcome to :)

I also have a name suggestion why not the Scarlet Battle Arena! That sounds kewl!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
oh and nice terrain that guy did its pretty good :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: wow great compared to mind :D ;) good luck DDRtists

P.S Im continuing my RS OPEN RPG game cause people really want it done so if you want to help your always welcome to :)

I also have a name suggestion why not the Scarlet Battle Arena! That sounds kewl!

Ill make a poll for a name thingy :D

But that one sounds good to me :p

W

what666said

Find a way to allow for two games to go on at once (at a minimum), or people will get bored and leave after the first round.

M

morxel

can i be a tester :p since it was my idea...i think i deserve credit for this.. *makes loading screen with morxel written all over it* :D if u need any more help ill be happy to help. :shades:

EDIT: Maybe we can have the losing team to go on those Bonus Cannon Run thing, and 2 people that finish the Cannon Run goes onto one of the 2 teams? maybe that will keep people playing for a bit longer :rolleyes: just a suggestion.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
morxel said:
can i be a tester :p since it was my idea...i think i deserve credit for this.. *makes loading screen with morxel written all over it* :D if u need any more help ill be happy to help. :shades:

EDIT: Maybe we can have the losing team to go on those Bonus Cannon Run thing, and 2 people that finish the Cannon Run goes onto one of the 2 teams? maybe that will keep people playing for a bit longer :rolleyes: just a suggestion.

Ok sounds good, and btw, i was going to give you credit, you did help with most of the idea :D

You can also be a tester :p

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I noticed you posted the third doodad-ish image...

I had to go babysit someone so I sorta didn't fill rest of map in with scenic crap. If you'd like, I could finish that, aswell as help with heros, testing, triggers (if I can help) and really anything I can... Im striving to get much better with world edit :eek:

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Just a suggestion:

if you use that loading screen (or any custom loading screen), then make a part of it be like a "View Entire Map", but with text showing where each bracket goes (on the map itself). If done correctly, it looks really professional and helps people new to the map. A good example of this is Mountain TD v2.47

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Nice looking terrain, I'm surprised you could do that in one day. Anyways, I got a few ideas for the name...

-Travelers Maw

-The Proving Grounds

-The Lost Arena

-Dissolute Ruins

-Arenatraz (Like Alcatraz :D)

-Binding Promises

Well... I could have gone on but they just degrade as they do lol. Good luck.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
looks neat, what exactly do you need now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.