Unnamed Battle Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ok, so i havent reallly started on this, and i need some hero ideas plz :D

I will start as soon as i finish my flash application ( soon, hopfully )

Rad

Reaction score
The screenshots are all to flashy, [highlight]WAY[/highlight] to many special effects in there. The invulnerability shield (Glowy purple globs of ascending light) and the rays of moonlight make it look bad and dont fit with the theme. Also, random squares and circles in the tileset look cool but dont make any sense nor match with thier surroundings.

Also, theres alot of extra space in the map (Grassy fields in the corner, along with the circle of lighter grass) and the arena is small, and dull. It all looks nice but gameplay-wise could get boring.

If you fix it up and make it all fit a bit better, I'm sure with the detail you put in this you could make it look great... Sorry that I put down alot though, just things to improve on.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I have a hero idea, try my Wizards Bane (Blizzard, Frost Nova, Frostbolt, Frost Eruption) (frost eruption based off of volcano spell but blue)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Gah, im starting work on this now, finnal finished my flash application :D

SO, im going to need help on making random teams ( even teams) so any help with that would be nice :D

W

what666said

@ the terrain: When you take pictures, take a few of what people will actually see.. Often when people make maps they take these "showoff" pictures the way you did that show a lot of the map and make it look nice. But, what really matters is what the people playing see.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
what666said said:
@ the terrain: When you take pictures, take a few of what people will actually see.. Often when people make maps they take these "showoff" pictures the way you did that show a lot of the map and make it look nice. But, what really matters is what the people playing see.

Yes, but thats called online advertising my friend ;)

BTW i might have a prob, as my motherboard just got ****ed up at a LAN party, so i might abandon this =/

Outbreak191

Reaction score
Don't abandon this, Ive been waiting for a good hero arena for a long time. As for hero ideas, heres one

Rogue: (My advice would be to use Medivh model)
Mug - (steals a % of an enemies gold and deals it in damage)
Backstab - (basic backstab damage multiplyer)
Blink Strike - (nuff said)
Shadow Form - (metamorphisis with demon form as same model with same abilities and permanent invisibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.