RPG Unnamed RPG(Lets Get some ideas flowin!)

Atticus

Reaction score
Alright I'm very interested in creating a single player RPG, but I am not that creative when it comes to story telling however, I do have a few ideas that I'm sure may have to be re worked by someone who is better suited at telling stories.

>War Long Ago.

>X amount of mighty warriors /w Very Distinct Powers

>2 Enemies with greater powers equal to that of one of the mighty warriors

>After they had locked up the 2 enemies they went to a sacred forest where they rested there for thousands and thousands of years till they turned to stone.

>Thousands of years after they had turned to stone, a very timid and persuasive traveler stumbles upon 1 of the enemies who has also turned to stone over the thousands and thousands of years. Somehow causing the release or the awaking of his powers(not him) these powers are scattered across the world reaching the hearts of many races, corrupting their hearts and their minds, over time each of there powers will grow stronger and stronger till they reach the same power that he once held.

>The powers of the X amount of mighty warriors sense that there is a disturbance among the world and the powers that have been released. To counter attack this the X amount of warrior powers are sent out across the world to X amount of seemingly ordinary people.

>Soon after receiving these powers the they feel they must do something but they don't know what. Only 1 however decides that if he does not know what to do then he will go find out. Finding along the way the other X amount of "reincarnated souls/powers of the X amount of warriors"

>They soon discover what has happened and they decided to act one it. Blah blah blah again just a rough draft of I guess I sub par idea. No fine details or the rest of the story yet.

>O yeah and all the people that receive powers have back stories in the main story.

Feedback, suggestions, completely shit on the idea. ANYTHING WILL DO!

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you are not good at story-telling, why don't you join another rpg project? As far as I see there are plenty of of mappers out there that are seeking for help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.