Vans Warped Tour

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
After looking at the bands that are performing this year I think I'm going to go to the Seattle one at all costs. So many of my favorite bands, is anyone here going to any Vans Warped Concerts? Or if you already have, share your memories here!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I LOVE WARPED TOUR!

I can not WAIT to see the gallows! freaking love those guys.... the line up is amazing, but if you didn't go last year you missed out on reel big fish.... i wish i could see them again this year....

im going to orlando, normally good turn out!

what band or bands you going for?

im going for just about all of them cept a few.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
More for all, but of course I do have the main favorites
Chiodos
Senses Fail
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
All Time Low
I Set My Friends on Fire
A Day to Remember
Black Tide
Esape the Fate
LoveHateHero
Silverstein
The Devil Wears Prada
Underoath
How abou your fav?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
More for all, but of course I do have the main favorites
Chiodos
Senses Fail
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
All Time Low
I Set My Friends on Fire
A Day to Remember
Black Tide
Esape the Fate
LoveHateHero
Silverstein
The Devil Wears Prada
Underoath
How abou your fav?

Silverstein = best band ever

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Those bands are so terrible and have little to no talent.

But whatever, people obviously like them.

I haven't been to a Warped tour cuz they never really have bands I like, but I do plan on going to Summer Slaughter.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Little to no talent? Your kidding right?
I bet you couldn't even do the screaming. Common mistake, people think screaming takes no talent. Wrong, it takes lots of skill and practice. It's hard to do properly without damaging your throat. And I don't see you going on a pretty famous tour with your "awesome" band.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I bet you couldn't even do the screaming. Common mistake, people think screaming takes no talent. Wrong, it takes lots of skill and practice. It's hard to do properly without damaging your throat. And I don't see you going on a pretty famous tour with your "awesome" band.

I don't need a band to know bad music. I never said anything about the vocals, although most of those bands do have pretty poor vocals. The screaming they do is nothing compared to other bands who started and revolutionized the hardcore genre, it's dead now cuz of bands like these being labeled as hardcore.

Their instrumental playing requires no skill, I have friends who just picked up guitar playing and even they say that the things they play takes no skill. They rarely move anywhere as far as up and down frets and they play basic chords. Their breakdowns all sound the same too and don't have much to them.

Not to mention the annoying whiny style of singing most of those bands add in between the screaming parts.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score

Screaming actually isn't hard to do properly, and my screams sound awesome. I can also sing along with screaming, it's not very hard. xD

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Depends what band you listen to for the no talent of instrumentals. Some bands, mainly speed/thrash metal (Abnormality, Slayer, etc.) does require little skill and just pure speed, but most of these bands arn't speed metal.

To: Ban-lord, you are lucky then! I wish I could scream properly and well lol

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Depends what band you listen to for the no talent of instrumentals. Some bands, mainly speed/thrash metal (Abnormality, Slayer, etc.) does require little skill and just pure speed, but most of these bands arn't speed metal.

To: Ban-lord, you are lucky then! I wish I could scream properly and well lol

Haha, I scream for my friends sometime, and I've only been doing it for 2 months, they tell me im pretty good, but I took choir for a little while, that could probably explain that I just have better vocal control I think.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Could be. I have no vocal control whatsoever :( my friends who like metal always try to pig squeal but it always sounds terrible lol

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Haha I sound retarded doing that. I can't get a good high pitch, it just sounds, uhm whiny...ish

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.