Discussion Virtural Processor Software?

warcraft7

Reaction score
Is there a such software? Like a software that splits up your processor if you only have a single core...or anything like that? i think i remember seeing something a while ago but i dont remember it.

Anyone got anything for me? or am i just crazy?

Asking because i have a single core that is incapable of capture footage from live games of Dota and LoL and i really want to start doing videos with those types of games.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is it incapable of what you're trying to do? If it's simply because the CPU is not fast enough to do all of that (most likely) then there is no software that will help you. You have to upgrade your computer.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Is there a such software? Like a software that splits up your processor if you only have a single core...or anything like that?

a program that splits up the available CPU time among different programs that require CPU time? something like just about any operating system?

warcraft7

Reaction score
lol idk why i thought of this :p

but anyways...its a single core, so it cant handle running a capture software and a CPU intensive game. it can capture from WoW, SWAT 4 and other games...just not the games i want to capture from...but guess theres really nothing lol thanks anyways

and ive been trying to get a new computer....poor and unemployed so i cant get much money lol im at about 438 applications

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
There's a piece of software called Dxtory that records using the GPU performance, not the CPU performance. So you can play games and record at the same time.

warcraft7

Reaction score
i love you....while its not that great of quality....w/e i can finally make dota videos!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....just wish i could get the quality way higher....but you can see it so w/e

warcraft7

Reaction score
scratch that...i still love you but the FPS is unplayable lol its like 20 which is impossible to do for a fast paced dota game...thanks anyways though...

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
Ah well it seems to be working fine when I use it, better than FRAPS actually.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.