warcraft 3 world editor question

muchalive

Reaction score
Hi there world editors! I have a question for you all. Is it possible to create a trigger that will let you go back and forth between maps. (E.G) you are in map AMM then you fire a trigger to go to the map ARM, wich you then fire another trigger to go back to map AMM. get it?:confused:

muchalive

Reaction score
Ive tried that already but it would pause the game for a moment then return to normal.

heres my trigger type. I put a region were if a unit enters that region then the next map "should" load up. but it doesn't.:thdown:

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
In multiplayer you are unable to do this =( but in single player you can set it up to be a campaign and have an action that loads the next map.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
This would only work in single-player mode:
Code:
Events:
Unit enters (Your region)
Conditions:
Actions:
Game - Set next level to Your map.w3x
Game - Victory Player 1 (Red), Hide scores Hide dialogs

muchalive

Reaction score
thanks. but theres another problem. i also want the character to be able to move back and forth between preveous maps. like I move from the map called arm. then i move to amm. after that I move back to ARM :p

muchalive

Reaction score
OOooo no.... not another berrior:banghead: whats happening now is that when i test the map and do the triggers the game loads back to the starting screen.

hasslarn

Reaction score
Dont Multipost lol

and Newgen is something exacly like World edit

exept that it has no limits and some other stuffs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.