weather effect?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Anyone know how we make the weather effect work? I found them under doodad-environment and did put "lightning/thunder" on my map however in game
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2144/hmmmp.jpg
they do not appear no matter what and I dont see any trigger that would enable those.the same thing happen if I try to use wind effect.Im not talking about the lightning of the map as you can see I already have set that up from the screen, im talking about weather effect

also; anyknow know if its possible to resize the water ? its way too big and I cant resize it thats odd.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Have you activated weather effects in your game's graphic options?

About the water issue: Well, you have to fit it into the terrain anyways, so why do you care about the size?

Yoshii

Reaction score
Have you activated weather effects in your game's graphic options?

About the water issue: Well, you have to fit it into the terrain anyways, so why do you care about the size?
oh that could explain why i cant see weather, im using a very old comp that can barely even start SC2(radeon 9600).As far as water, its because I wanted some little pond of water on the track of my race game and I wanted to make the form and size of the water to how I see fit using a 1x1 grid with a circle shape not a Huge Square that I cant change its form.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Errr, I think you misunderstood how water is meant to be used.
You place it, go to properties and then lower its height below the terrain. Then you just need to use the height deformation tool and there you go.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Errr, I think you misunderstood how water is meant to be used.
You place it, go to properties and then lower its height below the terrain. Then you just need to use the height deformation tool and there you go.

I see, thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.