What are you listening to right now? The Archive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]UqetcQWxKZc[/YOUTUBE]

I saw them live yesterday. <3

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
never seen a band/group/singer live. never had the time/money/dun wanna get into a mosh pit in a metal concert/get shot in a rap concer/get LSD and whatnot in a rock concert D:

listening right now:
[youtube]-iWujj8mUII[/youtube]

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
never seen a band/group/singer live. never had the time/money/dun wanna get into a mosh pit in a metal concert/get shot in a rap concer/get LSD and whatnot in a rock concert D:
You're missing out, 's all I can say. My first concert was Metallica, got right to the front, was one of the best nights of my life. No mosh pits where I was stood either. Then I saw Slayer earlier this year... the very first song, where I was stood, a massive mosh pit broke out. Frantic as all hell, but insanely fun.

Seeing Iron Maiden next July, outta be a good one :thup:

[YOUTUBE]oTXK_ako1NI[/YOUTUBE]

Quite possibly the single greatest cover of a Led Zep song, ever (IMHO better than the original). The vocal/drum/guitar/bass solo (one after the other) at the end is epic :D
(Shame about the quality on this one, I've got it better on disc somewhere).

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score

Mosch Pits don't hurt xD That is, if there are no violent dancers somewhere kicking invisible ninjas >.>

Rap concerts here are... Well, you'd rather want to go to an American Rap concert =P German rap is just awefull. And reatrded as helll ( it's always the same... The concept is: "Look what've got my; money, cars, bitches, drugs. You suck.".

Rock concerts are not bad at all. You don't get into contact with that stuff if you don't want to.
Most of the people smoke pot anyway... At least, I've never really seen anybody high of hard drugs.

As for the song I'm listening to right now:

[YOUTUBE]CjcKR4BcLjY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Some mindless stuff I listen to when I'm concentrating on something ;D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Rap concerts here are... Well, you'd rather want to go to an American Rap concert =P German rap is just awefull. And reatrded as helll ( it's always the same... The concept is: "Look what've got my; money, cars, bitches, drugs. You suck.".

its the exact same here. recent rap is (c)rap. most of the time its not even real sentences but rather random words that rhyme (see Lil' Wayne and Soulja Boy for examples) thats why i only listen to oldschool rap and underground rap. (examples Big L, Tribe Called Quest, Wutang, Jedi Mind Tricks)

Most of the people smoke pot anyway...

i thought that was a given in any concert type haha

listening now:
[youtube]YP_4rXWSiCw[/youtube]

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I'm listening to Stam1na's lates album, and it is good.
Too bad if you can't understand Finnish.
[YOUTUBE]KVubwwP_PLo[/YOUTUBE]

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
[youtube]wSNV5Le78MU[/youtube]

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Great song. Porcupine Tree just jumped to my favorites.:thup:
[YOUTUBE]OIM5M6FmnmY[/YOUTUBE]

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
;D

tzeee, you just dont know anything about it >.> Because you only know the most popular rappers who are actually bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiofYLzubaE
[YOUTUBE]OiofYLzubaE[/YOUTUBE]
A bit weird, but i kinda like it :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
tzeee, you just dont know anything about it >.> Because you only know the most popular rappers who are actually bad.

True =P
But I also dislike the German language in Music. It just doesn't seem fit for such things =P

The Song I'm into right now is: Copremesis by Ingested. If you can't deal with gore and don't like glutterals... Well, better not listen to this ;D
On a side Note: Even though the lyrics are disgusting as hell, IMO it's funny at the same time ;D

[YOUTUBE]PJItkHUrQbU&list=ML4oVf-d_DwKD0ojgfQauSizlQlSkntDUn&feature=bfnav[/YOUTUBE]

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I don't get how people listen to that, :p

Anyways, I feel like this band has been posted before, but:
[YOUTUBE]vJCcIKrsZpA[/YOUTUBE]
And some of this:
[YOUTUBE]lhs3Rj71gpo[/YOUTUBE]
And some good ol' Taylor Swift, ^^

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I uploaded this song with lyrics just so people can follow along it's a nice song.

[YOUTUBE]_bCPOrSoi5A&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Rammstein?!?!?
I think either Rosenrot or Frühling in Paris give a better demonstration than Du Hast. The lyrics flow brilliantly in both those songs.
I'd post a video, but I'm not listening to either of those right now.

[YOUTUBE]Q8Bnkjl4Q6k[/YOUTUBE]

Properly evil song.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well, I don't like Rammstein alot...

Lately, I've been more into Bands that have a Black Metal Influence ( Ok, Heaven Shall Burn doesn't have alot of Black Metal influence, but "Combat" does have alot of influence ).

( Btw, the music video is pretty intense )

[YOUTUBE]2jCd-KTTR_I[/YOUTUBE]

Another pretty awesome band I listen to atm is "Abigail Williams". Their Drummer is such a monster. Seriously.

[YOUTUBE]GISvqNhaRAs[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I just got to watch the video because even though I was there I was trying to work out tech problems with the chat since I was the social media guy so I was distracted but check it out guys the video is super fucking great!
    +1
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.