• Quests

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Spells

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Can't find another section for this? Maybe warcraft talk?

But how is an good ORPG for you?

Unique Heroes? (Warrior, Mage, Assasin, Cleric)

Or many different Heroes to choose between? (Molten Lord, Warrior of Chaos, Crescent Archer)

Many quest? (Many quick quests but endless fun)

Or less quest but a bit more well-made? (Story, maybe even cinematic?)

Many spells?

Or maybe less unique spells who are much related to the character/class?

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
yay first to post i would have to say heros. I hate it when people just take meele heros and change 1 or 2 abilitys... pointless and loserific... (is that a word...)

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Definitaley heroes. I think that the spells category would moreover fall into the heroes category and have a monsters category aside from the other two, but hey, it's your poll. :D

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The language. I hate it when you're supposed to be in a medieval time-period, and one of the characters uses some sort of modern phrase. Also, the grammar is important.

1337Elite

Reaction score
Innovation and something that makes you feel like you've accomplished something. Unique and fun heroes are also a plus. You should have the ability to make up a strategy for your class, not follow a pattern.

The language. I hate it when you're supposed to be in a medieval time-period, and one of the characters uses some sort of modern phrase. Also, the grammar is important.

Played MasterCrafters? That map could've been good if the language was (a lot) better. Those memory leaks are horrific, too.

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Several heroes with very few similarities if any, unique spells, Main Quest with side quests along the way.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Spells. Having the ye olde Blademaster in an orpg doesn't sound really fun to me. And no 50-digit long savecodes that nobody remember.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Spells. Having the ye olde Blademaster in an orpg doesn't sound really fun to me. And no 50-digit long savecodes that nobody remember.

Thats Interesting, I LOVE long save codes, Becuase i know the longer the save code(usually) the more there is to save. And the more there is to save, the more content there is.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Fantastic spells full with eye-candy won't keep you playing for long without good quests and some nice terrain. So is it the other way 'round.
And yes, plaese watch for grama erors >.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.