What it is like to move into the u.s after 7 years of living in a 3rd world nation.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Yup, Um where are you in the usa i have never heard of this girls sit on one side a boys on the other ive lived in the us for my entire life and never had that. WTF.

So you like the usa girls? any hot ones where your at? I dont want a pic of you get them dam ill let you know if its worth it. LOLZ

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
---------------------------Day 2 week three-------------------

I found out the reason behind the one side of the bus is girls and the other is guy's. Turns out students had been taking advantage of this to give blow jobs. I will not censor this, this will not be hidden! you wanted to the reason I gave it to you, I find this hard to believe, I mean who would happily give one? the smell, etc etc.......

Any ways, So My friend Ron, keeps introducing me to people, but all the people he knows are mostly girls. some guys here and there but mostly girls. Then there is a girl wearing a Japofile shirt that he knows, I ask her about it she said "I like getting Japanese shirts", I told her I had a "Domo-Kun" to see if she would say any thing, and she had no clue as to what I was speaking of. go figure........

The only thing that really wen on today was the fact that I learned i still have until Friday to join powder puff cheer leading.

nothing much happened today, I think everything should get more interesting when i go to raiders on Thursday and then powder puff cheerleading. aka start after school activities, cant wait for JSA as well.

----------------------

notes on comments above, no I will not post pics of them until I can manage to take out my cell during school and then I might. MIGHT.

and yea, I plan to going to home coming, but I plan to go alone.....

*Dang your pretty good for doing all this quite honestly. Mexican kids straight from Mexico entering high school have a real hard time not being shy around here. They usually run to who is most familiar to them, other mexicans, and not talk to others for awhile.*

Well, I know it is ether act now or forever bite my lips. If you want something you need guts.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Now that's inspirational!

lol, Don't know if that is a jab or a praise. But really, I cant stand people who have no guts. If you just stand there in the middle of a hall,looking weak and fragile, some one is going to break you, abuse you or/and take advantage of you.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I was being serious actually. Suprised?

It's not that I lack guts, it's just that I ain't that great around members of the opposite sex. Well, if I think I'd like to develop a relationship, that is. Otherwise I can get on fine with anyone :)

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
nice, keep taking tabs on this

I would suggest not going to homecoming alone. Ask one of the girls. Even if you dont like them you can always use the "just as friends" line xD.

nice to see someone new is being social. I've had people try to make fun of me for asking a name... yea, they didnt look like the most social person on earth

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Want some guts?
Try football youll get guts and a big ball of metal. Im a jr. in high school now and boy it feals good starting on the offensive line and haveing schools looking at me. Are teams decent, not great. But hell or offense is going to rock this year. Youll also get stronger faster. I use to weigh 320 last year i was still startin varsity but was slow. So during the offseason(had no oppiste sex friends) I really got in the weight room and ran alot, droped 70 pounds in 4 months, and regianed 20 pounds of musle. Trust me, if you want guts try football.. ill load a pic of me playing football. Got to find one frist. =0(Losts of ladies now! WOOT)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
------------------------day 3 week 3----------------------------------

I went threw that day fast nothing much happened, Except for me making myself look like a idiot the entire day.

--------------------------day 4 week three, end of week 3----------------

In the morning we go do H.O.P.E, this time i brought my extra clothes. after 30 mins of activities we head back to the class room, do some book work then get to the highlight of this class.

we had to vote for two things, class president, and prince/princess of the home coming dance. I thought, hey why not vote for myself. I voted me.
then i looked around, the punk groupie asked for my last name, I give out a dry crack and then say "****" I ask her her's and she said Rogers. so i put her down for princess, i don't know anyones last name.

Turns out all of her friends voted for the same thing I did. and then people across the room voted for me, but not her. I wonder how many votes I got, even though there is no way i will be prince, not many know my last name, and even with that, not many know my first name or who I am.

ok after that ordeal *president stuff doesn't matter*, I went on to lunch, but instead of going to lunch i go to another class to pick up the "powder puff" cheer leading form. that's right, ima gana be a cheerleader. URA URA URA!

then i try to go to lunch but my friend is all ready outside, so i just wing my hunger and talk to him.Next class goes well, he is impressed by my in depth explanation of the Tao of sage, I am happy. next class Spanish, this is block schedule, Spanish, first thing the teacher does as I enter she tells me " You have to go to room 116 for testing."

First thought "O fuck, better not be for something bad! hope it is for something good." with thoughts that it might be for Spanish placement.
turns out due to me being from another nation I had no record for reading they could go by. so they give me a "test" freaking reading one page out loud is not a bloody test! I don't care who you are, it is just not a test. |It had ended in will under 2 minutes, and done. had to wait for some one else to "go up with me" as if i could not do so myself.

next hot topic is Raiders. Ok I go to The J.R.O.T.C room, and then make is get into formation, we scream we chant, and Santa a goes to bloody up some pradure. I am one of the guy's with no uniform, they take me to the back, with about 10 or so other mates, and start assigning uniforms to us, toke a real time block. The Colonel ask's me when I am done, if i feel like joining the group for excessive. I said yes, no doubt. and was well on my way to joining the group. we walk, and burst run about, do push ups, streches, and other exersives while shouting odd things such as "1,000!" "Raiders Rock" "Raiders" "L I L I" "excess action".

while waiting for my ride my father pings me about 10 times via cell phone and I lose my sanity in the prosses. He picks me up, everyone goes whoopydy Baisel and we get the hell out.
=========End of week three.============

side notes. The Girls of my first period are trying to couple up me and the punk girl, by all means I like it, I like punk girls as long as they have good choice, and are clean. I mean, I have a huge probably succes rate with most girls for some reason, but I like this one, even if she is not the most pretty, even if she does not seem the oldest. I just like her personality and well to be honest her.

--------------------Edit!---------

I just noticed due to me going straight to bed yesterday, I didn't post day three!
Ima ganna get to that...

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Man, I've been the new kid at schools like 23 times (my ex-stepdad was in the Army. Lots of moving >.<). Seems like it's going well for you, so that's cool.

You're lucky to have some "looks." I've seen new kids dubbed "ugly," and they're outcasted for the rest of their school careers. It's disgusting.

Just don't adopt most of the jerk personalities that kids in school have nowadays :p

Hope things keep going well for you. A good start pretty much cements the rest of your school career.

P.S. Welcome to America :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
P.S. Welcome to America :D

thanks, and about the rejected thing, thats what happened at my last school, but this year i really wanted to change that, so I got my hair cut, and started going threw healthy habbits, I didn't allow that to happen, lol.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Good things are looking up Team won tonight. And are game tommorw will be a win soon. Gl on your football game friday. If you guys suck really bad lol youll need it.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Good things are looking up Team won tonight. And are game tommorw will be a win soon. Gl on your football game friday. If you guys suck really bad lol youll need it.

well our deffense is good, its our offense that needs work. The exact opposite of the United States government.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I will post today's after the foot ball game. This day had some real good points, And I will admit to being a stratigic stalker. It's a a odd way to look at it.

p.s it's "Health Opportunities for Physical Education"

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
screw it, i wont post the day before this one, but i will post ,

---------------------week 4 day 1-------------------

Go to school today, they had sent a bomb threat in over the week end for 9/11 and we could not bring any bags etc.
*funny idea i had , they searched the bags, what if some one put a bunch of fake male parts in there bag?*

ok, the girl, the one who i decided will be my property, liked her birth day present *i think she was just saying that it was a CD I chose and knew she would like, but never heard of* now, I am a man of pride. As such, i refuse to lower myself to a doggy..... that having been said i then talk to her during lunch, i had sent her a letter in the birthday card. It had the following.

Happy Birthday! I don't know the day, or how old, but happy birthday!
Yea well, lame sending this thing like this. You can't read my handwriting. So this is as good as I can do...
It is hard for me to talk about anything when surrounded by a bunch of people. I even have a schedule to talk to you etc. like the other day, you caught me at a bad time, but you seeing me and talking to me was part of my plan, the "how’s it going sexy" thing was not..... Though that was pretty funny XD. I was sitting there, I knew you and your friends would be there in the morning, so it's like, I am a strategic stalker. During lunch I used to go out early in case you where to go outside for some reason and try to look open, now the people I know are screwing up my plan! XD.
I thought about things though, you see, I don't know how to dance, if I did me would have asked you to that event.... I don't know anything about Ocala, so I don't know any cool places to go to. Do you see where I am going? I am a nobody heh, and I all way’s have been. Best to just forget about me, I will only slow you down. I could give a bunch of reasons for why I am a loser, but those are enough. Hmmm....... what else will I tackle? Ohhh yeaaa, I will never say anything like "I like this person" in front of anyone but that person, I refuse to ever admit such a thing! Call me stubborn, but I refuse! *Until that person knows and everything goes well, then I will go out of my little safe cage. But if things go bad, I pretend it never even happened.*
I never..... Never...................................*dots would go on but I don't want to waste space or ink.*
I don't know how to think anymore really. Kind of funny, really I am disappointed in myself, I am the guy who worked very hard to never get like this..... I sound so pathetic.

Way's to contact me if it is impossible to get alone or if I am with some one and I cant get away.
My cell phone: ***-**** *It has music for the caller, its Billy talent-"Devil in a Midnight Mass"
My E-mail’s,
[email protected]
[email protected]

found out was Sunday, turned 15, I am currently 15 though. This is not a love letter, this is a confronting letter, you know the difference. she gave me only a half hug, mean, when you receive a present you hug the person who gave it! what a burn.... *not even worth giving one*

notes on the letter, just ask and I will update this.

Her friend is annoying*water in my face, gum sticks thrown at me* me I think i know why. but I hate it, Why do i need to be dragged down all the time?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Your letter sounds like winny little emo kid, women dig confidence. <<Fact.

Also it seems like you are getting dragged intosome high school dramatic bull shit, just a warning.

Have fun :)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Your letter sounds like winny little emo kid, women dig confidence. <<Fact.

Also it seems like you are getting dragged intosome high school dramatic bull shit, just a warning.

Have fun :)

dang i had to re type this.

I made it sound emo etc to ensure she would want to talk to me as fast as she could, then I disappear. the point for this is to build anticipation, and so she would read it a bunch of times in the anticipation increasing her want to talk to me. if she wants to talk to me then she will eventually get her chance, and it puts me on her mind.
second reason is that if she is interested in me then she would try to talk me into not thinking, the motive of the message was to say that she is to good for me, that she is to good for me. lol, that gives the need for talk a topic. And tells her, or ensures her that i like her without me having to say it.

there where other reasons but that should be enough.

But there is one more I can tell you right off the bat, another reason behind me doing so was to see if she really liked me, if she ignored it, and such then i know she didn't. if she did she would do the above. the more I am on her brain the more attractive I become, If she could talk to whenever, i would not be attractive, i would be her friend.

don't worry, I have a feeling this will become funny verry soon, and not dramatic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.