What type of map should i make that is Other?

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
How many players can play? and what do you guys think about what i said in post #19? Sounds like a cool game - Tom and Jerry.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
That is cool...

Maybe you could have it something like pacman? If a mouse (runner-awayer) manages to find some cheese (or other power-up) he also becomes a cat! (chaser) and cats can kill each other, in which case they become mice again!

Then you could have a large map and plenty of shortcuts and secret passages

Then after about 10 minutes the person with the most catches wins.

EDIT: Hey T3rm1natOr, what happened to that guy who needed help with the RPG? Where'd his thread go?

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
That is cool...

Maybe you could have it something like pacman? If a mouse (runner-awayer) manages to find some cheese (or other power-up) he also becomes a cat! (chaser) and cats can kill each other, in which case they become mice again!

Then you could have a large map and plenty of shortcuts and secret passages

Then after about 10 minutes the person with the most catches wins

That sounds cool to... i might add somthing similar like that!

EDIT: Hey T3rm1natOr, what happened to that guy who needed help with the RPG? Where'd his thread go?

What guy, what RPG?

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I'm going to be wild here, but why don't you try to make an original map? New gameplay, new features... It's not like all the ideas are taken, most people create AoS / ORPG.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I'm going to be wild here, but why don't you try to make an original map? New gameplay, new features... It's not like all the ideas are taken, most people create AoS / ORPG.
Lol.... Wasnt that the original point of the thread?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Uhh... his name was "emootoo" or something like dat

Jeez... theres a lot of ideas being pumped out here! I'm gonna write some down for future reference...

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score

That's what I'm trying to do, i posted this thread becasue i can't think of a map that has never been played.

I remember the guy emootoo! I'll try and find him later! and there are alot of games been pumped!! LoL!

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
Ooh Me Me Pick Me!

You can make a car crash map where you steer the cars on each other and get points for wrecking other cars, alot of models of trucks and stuff can be found almost anywere and to deal damage.. i dno immolate trigger? (steering using loads of triggers i saw a thread and dld a map where soem guy was testing this, if i find the map il post it here) and yeh.. thats about as original as it gets :D... unless u wna do a bible campaign or sometin :p

ps. you can also just take a few moments brainstorming, watch some cartoons, play some maps/games and just think fo a while.. when i do that usually something (even if for just a sec) pops up :D

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
im already working on this idea, but its stilla cool idea

you have 4 players defending the center which has a portal, each player has a tower called a turret, and you move the camera with arrow keys. a crosshair [+] at the center of your screen tells where you are aiming at and when you press the fire button, you lose an ammo, but fire a bullet out at the target.
basically, a TD where you control a tower, by firing, reloading, upgrading, etc.
its a pretty fun idea

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
If you want idea's brainstorm, search, and look at video games already made.

You can even go to epic war and look through the maps to find idea's, their are plenty of ways to find some :p. I prefer finding my own idea's, if other people give you idea's you don't understand all that they meant or it's not as clear as a picture as if you get your own.

That's just my perspective on this. :)

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Cool ideas… but should I make that map that I said, just say a comment about it and why I should make it… thanx!

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
My comment to Post#19 is, no, why should make another Tag map?
And it's just reversed characters.

How about Tower of Babel?
Each player owns a number of Workers, and they have to finish building the Tower of Babel. Supplies are needed to continue the building process. Players have to split the work of building and gathering.
Strategy :
- have some workers work on the tower
- have some other workes gather Gold/Lumber (can be changed)
- can hire more workers (with Food as the limit)
- have some other workers

To add up the fun, you can make something (Hero, Shop, or any system you want) to harass and prolong the finishing of the Tower of other players (Stun, Damage, Slow, Resource Stealing, anything)

The rest is up to you ;) and the gathering of resources can be various (cut down trees, look for minerals, trade, gamble, etc.)

And Babel was made in Ancient Ages, so it's perfect for Magics to play along.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.