Whats wrog with my trigger?

Necrolytie

Reaction score
Well, this trigger edit the players STR, AGI, INT, ATK and DEF, when theys equip a item, but will be showed on a Unic Player Multiboard, on singler player it's work fine, but when are on multiplayer when the Player "Host" equip a item or other player, the others players, excluing the host, just get the windows named "Disconnect"... following the "buged" trigger. I know is that trigger cuze it don't hapen before a player try to equip an item.

[Edited] Forget the "Picked Unit" in set TargetPlayer, its a fault thas as fixed, but the bug stills.

whatwrog.png

Imp Midna

Reaction score
This Trigger should pretty much disconnect at least the item's user instantly. Are you sure that you know what GetLocalPlayer() is and why and when it causes desyncs?

Necrolytie

Reaction score
This Trigger should pretty much disconnect at least the item's user instantly. Are you sure that you know what GetLocalPlayer() is and why and when it causes desyncs?

Well, on my sight is to get a ptlayer and modify things on game thats only hin can see, the (GetLocalPlayer() worked fine when i create a multiboard for each player... but when i try to modify it for this trigger,, the game just dissconect the others players, but not the host, i tryed to remove it and mldify at global, but dc all on the same way...

Imp Midna

Reaction score
Well, in fact there's hardly any way to tell what you are allowed to do, but modifying a hero's attribute SURELY is one of those things. Imagine that, only in your version, your hero has twice as much strength, literally raping your enemy, while in his version, its still weak as hell and dies to his superior attacks. Now both won in their respective versions and there is no sense of synchronization anymore. Obviously forbidden, and sounds extremly weird to me, making me question while you try to do that in the first place.
Leaderboards probably are allowed as they do not really have any effect on the game itself - your enemy will never notice if you have a leaderboard telling you how much points you currently have or if it's just writing "you suck" being stretched over the whole desktop. (well, he will mostlikely note the latter case, but only because you tell him so... you get the idea).

Necrolytie

Reaction score
@Imp Midna: hhhhnnnnn it's make sense... i'll try to only modify the Multiboard texts on LocalPlayer... thanks you ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.