What's Your Game? -RPG

Winterherz

Reaction score
The first and arguably the best rpg game i've ever played on a console was Xenogears from ps1..the story was deep, the ending was well written, and it was the first rpg to include voice acting on cut scenes...

The thread's question is: What was the first rpg(turn based or real time) that you ever played? or the best rpg you ever played?
xenogears.jpg
[YOUTUBE]KyVRSim-fQI[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]3XrImUu7yBQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]mJoOzgOyJuY?fs[/YOUTUBE]​

xenosaga didn't come close to xenogear's hype

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
I'm almost certain it was Legend of Zelda: links awakening. I love that game.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Diablo 1, when i was like 4 i played the demo and when i was 5 got the full game. then i got diablo 2 a year later as a battlechest.

first rpg on a console was fable. best. game. EVAR (on consoles, diablo pest on pc, dont ask me to decide on best of all time il kill myself trying). third one coming out soon (yay!) :)

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Playing Dragon Quest IX at the moment and it's a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

Anyway, overall it's Tales of Symphonia for me.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
First RPG I ever played was Diablo II. I was playing Diablo for hours at a local computer cafe (I did not have a computer at that time). Of course, that meant lots of money spent on it :D.

As for console, I never played on a console.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Jade Cocoon will always be my favourite RPG, the idea of being able to create entirely new monsters by merging them appeals to me.

[youtube]Qswixy3WX88[/youtube]

Also, upon beating the game you unlock this thing called the Corridor of Eternity, which is basically a dungeon forest that goes on forever.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.