When Love Takes Over Remix (by me!)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
whys the accapella on a different pitch than the rest of the track D:

needa either make the track according to the accapellas pitch or autotune it first, right now it sounds really off.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
The "dubstep breakdown" doesn't really fit in, but otherwise pretty decent.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
whys the accapella on a different pitch than the rest of the track D:
It's the right pitch. You might just be hearing the shitty compression and quality that came with the acapella.

The "dubstep breakdown" doesn't really fit in, but otherwise pretty decent.
Yeah that was more of an experimental area. I think it came out cool sounding. A good first step for me in that realm of electronica. :D

Whoa nice :O!
Thanks!

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
It's the right pitch. You might just be hearing the shitty compression and quality that came with the acapella.
its differently in the wrong key the accapella with the instruments, its really apparent when she goes when love takes over. It sounds like the accapella is just overlayed with your track, what key is your track in and what key is her voice in?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that is a high price think I am going to wait a minute and see if it goes down some.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looking forward to doing some dungeon grinding again though.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still 101 bots on the site constantly
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    my bots got out of their cage? oh no
  • The Helper The Helper:
    these bots are from russia, china and asia they are less than they were but more than they need to be I have no idea why they hover here
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Probably because of my Headline News
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Facebook is getting fucked right now lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I learned one thing from the Facebook outage - BGP - I am sure Ghan is an expert in it but I did not know what the name of it was I knew there was something like that there though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Tom?
  • jonas jonas:
    We once considered doing a project on BGP looking for problems in the implementations. But we didn't get sufficient interest and Tony Li was mean to us so we said whatever
  • Varine Varine:
    hello, peeps. I got most of my computer back up to Idaho so I have passwords again after that nightmare of like 4 months
  • Varine Varine:
    We're all trying to get time off now, but holy shit. I did not expect it to be that busy. Every day was a historical record, and every week was a total sales record for like all of summer. My pay is going to almost double next summer, which makes cooking finally a viable career, I might actually afford to change industries soon!
  • Varine Varine:
    We had people ask if there was anything we could do about the fucking sun. There's like 30 inside tables and every outside table has a sunbrella thing.
  • Varine Varine:
    No, I'm sorry, I cannot move the sun and the umbrella doesn't go 90 degrees sideways. They unfortunately had to deal with a sunset across mountains and a lake, we can only imagine the horror they had to undergo by visiting our restaurant
  • Varine Varine:
    Well, they do, but they're big and blow away and a 10 foot runaway umbrella is a much bigger problem than some cunt with the sun sorta in her eyes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Varine? Good to see you buddy! Too bad you are not in Houston I have a friend that needs Cooking staff like desperately remember if you ever want to get a different landscape, not sunsets over mountains and a lake Houston has opportunity!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Nice to see Varine back in action.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Welcome back Varine!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    can someone answer a question in the World Editor Help forum?
  • jonas jonas:
    ok
  • The Helper The Helper:
    thank you jonas!
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll probably be here through next summer at least, I get paid decent at the moment and I expect it to go up significantly next year. Plus I'm on contract through the end of the year
    +1
  • C CrusherX:
    Ay, sorry to spam here as well, but can someone check out my thread in World Editor? The reason for that is that I can't fix it and I've been trying for few days now :(
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Give it some time CrusherX we still have people that can answer questions they are just not on all the time as not that many questions these days. Make sure you set up a watch on the thread so you get an email when there is a reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome