When your stomache area's fat...

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
its the same thing, exercise, diet... all the same, one should not worry about this problem as long as one has a decent self esteem. It does not matter what other people think of you, it depends on what you think of yourself

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
its the same thing, exercise, diet... all the same, one should not worry about this problem as long as one has a decent self esteem. It does not matter what other people think of you, it depends on what you think of yourself

That is utterly, absolutely, completely wrong.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
If everyone loved me, will my body shows its natural look at them?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I do 50 sit ups every day before I go to sleep, it does a great difference and it helps you sleep better. Thing is, if you got too much fat on your stomach it'll look like you get fatter, which you don't, you build your muscles, so if you do you might wanna do some other exercises too.

Very true :p. I look pretty fat in the stomach area, but I do have really strong abdominals. The fat that covers them screws up the entire look though :(.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Very true :p. I look pretty fat in the stomach area, but I do have really strong abdominals. The fat that covers them screws up the entire look though :(.
I wondered term "guts" came from this...Strong abdominals = strong guts?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
There is a problem however. While losing wieght you are going to lose some muscles. How do we ensure we minimalize the muscle lost?
1) Make sure you eat exactly 500-700 less calories than you need.
2) Make sure to eat a lot of protein (the ideal amount would be 1.5-2.5 * your bodywieght).
).
what types of food would contain more protein?
I do play soccer, but I'm afraid if I don't receive enough nurtrience I won't be able to do the entire training exercises they make everyone do

yes I properly hydrate myself

Seb!

Reaction score
Tunafish, peanut butter, meat, poultry, beans, nuts, etc.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Or what you can do what I do, when you notice you're gaining weight you get depressed and go on a doughnut diet to make yourself feel better! :thup:
Kidding, you just have to watch what you eat and make yourself more active. If you do it enough, it will become normal and you won't eat as much once your body is used to smaller portions.

Tunafish I hear is very healthy to eat, my sister eats a lot of it with her diet and I've been trying to do so too. While some of the stuff Seb! listed are healthy, some methods of cooking it aren't. Such as meat, if you smother it in BBQ sause, it's going to cause it to be what it's not meant to.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Low-fat meat, fried. You want it to be with as little sauce or fats as possible. But if you do eat it like that, it's great because it's not making you fatter and it's still a good source of nutriments. Although, you can become bored of this type of food pretty fast :p.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Fried isn't the best cooking method for losing weight.

Seb!

Reaction score
To keep your metabolism going, you want to eat small portions of well-prepared food every few hours. Some of them can be fried. As long as the portions are small and nutritious and you exercise, you will be healthy.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't eat fried stuffs. It hurts your liver and contain ingredients that causes liver cancer. News said so.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
the more crappy you feel about how you were made, the more jacked up you might become, you have 2 choices when you notice a slight "bulge" you either, raise up to the opportunity and overcome it, or, fail, hard, by indulging in eating and watching T.V. not everyone is blessed with a high metabolism so.. you can either sulk or do something about it, what makes you want to get into shape is having a general care for your body, screw what everyone else thinks, usually when a person has a care to be healthy, they end up happy, when they all are going with the crowd, who knows what happens. So, to reinforce my point on page 2 of this thread, the only person that is responsible for weight gain, is your own self, no one else.

As a saying

No human being knows your body better then yourself

So what that is saying is... if you screw up its your fault. You know your body better then any human being

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.